Ćhâptēr 4~Quarrelling~

Every Time We Lie Awake

After Every Hit We Take

Every Feeling That I Get

I Still Haven't Missed You Yet

Enid snapped out of her thoughts, she looked at Radicles for a second, then looked away.

It had been a couple days now, K.O was still looking for the person who was teasing Enid's life with love notes.

Enid leaned back in her chair, recalling her middle school times, hah, she had so many times in middle school.

There was Elodie, her childhood best friend that rebelled against her, emotionally crushing her.

And then Rad. Yeah, she knew him in middle school, she had actually asked him out on a date and everything went very well until Rad put up a huge ego...ignoring Enid, talking over her, doing jerky stuff.

She still had no clue why she liked Rad, he was still a jerk but sweet sometimes¿?

"Enid!"

"Enid!"

"ENID"

K.O leaned on the counter, watching her with interest.

"Hiya Enid!" K.O greeted.

"Oh hey K.O." Enid said snapping out of her thoughts once more to see her little friend.

"Enid! Enid! Enid!" K.O joyously said.

"Yes?" She asked with a half-smile.

"Dendy and I found a way to see who's writing these letters!" He excitedly explained.

Enid walked out of the counter.

Radicles had went on break.

Dendy walked in with her backpack and sat down on the floor.

"With my hackpack, we can find out who this potential letter deliverer is!" She implied smiling up at Enid and K.O.

Enid nodded and handed Dendy the note.

"So what will you do with it?" Enid asked as Dendy studied it for a second.

"I will insert it into a section of my hackpack and key in a source code, and hopefully it'll reveal the hidden admirer!" Dendy announced inserting the letter.

She began to type and a mechanical whirring grew in the machine.

K.O watched intently, he wanted to find out what was going on and who was writing these love letters.

Enid couldn't possibly wait to find out, she thought of the sappy letters and was bothered but a somewhat fuzzy feeling lied in the pit of her stomach.

The screen flashed a couple of times.

Enid and K.O watched tensely, waiting intently to find out.

The screen flashed "Box-more".

Enid and K.O shared a glance.

Then the whirring grew louder and the screen flashed again.

"What the...?" Enid asked in disbelief as the machine went quiet.

"Radicles?¿?" The three chorused.

Like you all may be wondering ...

Shouldn't Enid be happy? Well yes but there's a downfall...