12🍯

Ava⬆️
Ava POV
I was so happy when I saw leak car pull in I haven't seen him in a few days he's been at "work" probably back with that bum bitch Cyncere. She's quite fucking sad like I told her he going to always come back to me I'm more his standard. A boss deserves a boss bitch . I really could care less that they've been on and off for 4 yrs he's been in my bed for the last 2.

I rushed through out my apartment turning off all the lights making sure all the candles are lit An white , red , black rose petals are spread around everywhere.  I sat on the couch pouring our glasses of wine with a small see thru dress he got me a few weeks ago.

"Welcome home papíí" I beamed when he came in the door he just glanced in my direction An went straight to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes I'm not sure what's wrong now 🤔. I followed him an leaned in the door way while he made himself a cup of Hennessy I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Baby what's the matter?" I whined
"Nothing damn Ava move." He said sucking his teeth
"Is she worth us?" I said crossing my arms.
"Who tf you talking about?" He said taking a big ass gulp out of his drink
"That dusty bitch whose parents be beating her ass an she wear those busted up ass weird ass clothes" I started clapping while trying not to get mad. He stared at me like huh.
"The Cyn bitch who attacked me remember I went to the hospital she chipped 3 of my teeth I had a dislocated jaw she kicked me in my face because she found out you were cheating on her with me." I said rubbing my arm
"Ooooooh yeah my wife Nah me An her good she at the house." He said laughing at me. "The house? You still with that BITCH LEAK YOU PROMISED ME I WOULD BE THE WIFE. SHE AT THE SAME HOUSE I HELPED YOU PICK OUT THE SAME HOUS I'VE BEEN BEGGING YOU FOR A KEY TO????" I yelled hitting the counter.
"I promise a lot of shit obviously 🙄 I only am obligated to keep my promises to my wife an you see that didn't go to well" he said pointing at me. "Something tells me we aren't going to last baby" I said looking down trying not to cry. He grabbed me by my neck an gently started kissing me. He picked me up I wrapped my legs around him an smiled. "Your not going anywhere I promise I'll leave when the time is right" he whispered softly in my ear. I melt like butter in his arms. "I love you to death leak" I said staring into his eyes . He swayed back an forth saying "i know baby I know."