Announcement

"I never loved you..." Annabeth stared at me coldly." I stared right back at her.

"Wake up!" She said in someone else's voice. My eyes slowly opened.

"Finally!" Calix sat back and sighed. I sat up.

"Why did you wake me up?" I rubbed my eyes, "Today's a free day." 

"Actually it's not Son of Chaos." He used the name I hated so much, "Chaos appointed it an inspection day because of...some reason."

"Ugh! Are you kidding me. Didn't we have an inspection last week Calix?" I groaned.

"Yah we did. Unfortunately you are the general of the Assassins League and that requires extra inspection. You're lucky they haven't gone through your underwear drawer." He punched my shoulder. 

"Shut up Calix." I punched him back. 

Calix Evergreen had been my best friend for two years. When I first got here, to Chaos' realm, I was alone 24/7. Then I met Calix. 

From then on, we both went through exclusive training to be in the most elite army of Chaos. The Assassins League, or Midnight Strikers, are comprised of my choice soldiers brought back from the Underworld. 

Among my soldiers are: Zöe Nightshade, Bianca di Angelo, Luke Castellan, Silena Beauregard, Michael Yew, and Charles Beckendorf. We had all received many powers from Chaos, unique to our talents, but I had them all. 

Every month, we had inspection training. A battle against our trainer, using our choice weapons and the few powers we had perfected. Today must have been important because we weren't due for a monthly inspection for three more weeks.

"Let's go, you got ten minutes to change and get ready, Chaos wants to meet us in the Mess Hall."

"Okay." He left. 

I got up and stretched. I sluggishly walked to my bathroom and turned on the hot water. While the water warmed up, I brushed my teeth. As soon as the mirror fogged up because of the steam, I took off my sleek black shorts and got in the shower. 

Five minutes later, I was dressed and brushing my hair. Calix burst back in.

"Forget what I said about ten minutes! You have three more!" I quickly tied my shoes and ran out my door, following Calix down the hall towards the Mess Hall, or as I like to call it, Daily Massacre Room.

Not only do our cooks make the best food, they make food so good that everyone wants a lot. Some of us are still human so we bite off more than we can chew, causing fora lot of leftovers. Lots of leftovers results in daily food fights. 

I have gotten creamed by chicken pot pie, cupcakes, Tandoori, Haggish (ugh), and a whole lot of other things. Who knew Calix liked Kippers? (A Scottish fried herring) 

Anyway, Chaos -Father- yelled at us constantl about how difficult we are sometimes . 

The Mess Hall sometimes doubled as our training room since I, uh, blew up the actual training a moth ago during a battle with Calix and a banana. (I'll explain that incident later.) 

The huge double doors opened when I came near and personally, I'd say I entered the room like a boss! I marched in and walked right up to Chaos -ugh, Dad.

I knelt, "You summoned Father?" I looked up into his eyes. 

"Um," he cleared his thoat loudly and I them noticed the rest of the soldiers were there too. I saw   Co-commander Nightshade, or as we call her, Orion. ("Say hello to the stars for me.") 

The other soldiers were  Scar (Luke), Maybelline (Silena), Ace (Beck), Angel (Bianca), and Medic (Michael). Each had a code name assigned because of some reason that I, uh, forgot. Oops.

I quickly stood up and brushed the dust off my knees and turned to face the father again. He motioned for me to be seated.

The child in me was going to sit right there on the floor but the I saw the chair and decided that probably wouldn't be a good idea. After I had sat down on my chair, my father sat down in his dark Stygian Iron throne in the top center of the dark room.

He cleared his throat again, "As you know, time passes faster here. So while five hundred years have gone by here, only five has gone by on Earth." 

"So we're immortal?" Luke asked, eyes wide.

"Not fully, you can still die, but it won't be from sickness or old age.

"Oh, so like Artemis' huntresses?" Bianca sat up straight and shifted to her side. 

"Sort of." Chaos blinked rapidly, "My point is, I'm sending you on a mission, just you guys. You have to wear your cloaks and take all your gear. Don't let anyone know who you are, go incognito." 

"Yes! A mission! Why and where?" I almost jumped up from my seat.

"You are going to Earth because Kronos is back and the gods need your help. There's gonna be another war."

Groans filled the room.

"Yes, but where are we going." Silena sat forward.

"You will be stationed at...Camp Halfblood." 

I passed out.

_________________________________

A/N: So I tried to finish this update before the weekend cause now I'm grounded but I hope y'all loved it. Comment down below any suggestions! It really helps! Merci, thanks y'all!!!