Traitor

Robin ran as fast as she could through the forest. She heard the lost boys closing in ,their battle cries getting louder and louder. She panted hard ,her legs were ready to give out. But she had to keep running or be killed. She ran until she reached a cliff with rushing waters and sharp rocks below. She looked back at the forest ,the lost boys were almost there. She turned then closed her eyes and jumped.

  Robin woke up in a cold sweat. She sat up in her bed and breathed heavily. "It was just a nightmare" ,she whispered to herself. She looked over at Peter who was still asleep. Then she quietly got out of bed and put on her boots.

  She walked through the camp to get her mind off of her dream. "The camp is so peaceful at night" ,she thought. With the lost boys asleep ,the camp was quiet and still. Robin smiled ,she liked the peacefulness. It reminded her of her treehouse back in the Enchanted Forest. At least at this time everyone was asleep ,which meant that no one would follow her. Robin loved the younger boys to death ,but sometimes it's just nice to be alone.

  Robin was so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't realized that she had stumbled into the forest. She awoke from her thoughts when she heard a twig snap behind her. She turned around to see what the source of the sound was ,but no one was there. Suddenly she felt someone breathing on the back of her neck and their arms wrap around her waist. "I thought you weren't going to try to escape again" ,Peter said smirking into the crook her neck.

  Robin turned to him and crossed her arms "I wasn't trying to escape." Peter raised his eyebrow "No? Then what were you doing out here in the forest?" Robin sighed "I just had a nightmare. Needed some fresh air ,that's all." Peter smirked "I could've helped you." She rolled her eyes "Sure you could." Peter chuckled "Still a feisty one I see. Why don't we head back to camp and go back to bed." Robin nodded and followed him back to camp.

The next morning Robin and the lost boys just sat around and talked. "It was a special type of love" ,Robin finished with the story she had been telling. "Love" ,Slightly asked with a raised eyebrow. Robin looked at him "Yeah ,you do know what love is right?" The boys looked at each other and shrugged. "The only love I know leads to sex" ,Felix uttered with a smirk. Robin rolled her eyes and looked at him "And when was the last time you had sex ,Felix? A few centuries ago?" Felix was silent "That's what I thought" ,Robin said as she crossed her arms.

"There are many different types of love. There's the love between friends, the love between family, and the romantic love." The boys looked at her confused. Robin sighed "The love between friends is just saying things like 'be safe' or 'don't forget this'." The boys nodded in understanding. "The love between family is almost the same ,except they're your blood and you're supposed to love them ,by nature. However, I guess we're proof that's not always true." The boys nodded once more. "And finally, the romantic love which I'm sure you're all aware of."

Tiny raised his hand "Is that like what you and Pan have?" Robin frowned slightly "No ,there's no love between Peter and I." Slightly snickered "I'm not even sure he's capable of love." Felix glared at him ,making him look at the ground. "No no Felix ,let him finish" ,Peter smirked as he leaned against a tree trunk. Slightly swallowed hard and laughed nervously "Hey Pan ,you know I was just kidding right?" Peter nodded and pushed off the tree with his arms crossed "Of course."

Robin crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Peter walked up behind her smirking "Don't let her fool you Tiny ,what we have is special." Robin rolled her eyes "There is no we." Peter scoffed "Well of course there is ,why else would you stay here?" She glared at him "Why bother even saying anything." She then stormed off angrily. The boys looked up at Peter. Peter smirked "She's just in denial ,let her cool off for a bit."

Robin wandered through the forest late into the night. She stopped for a moment just to take in the scenery. Suddenly she felt Peter's arms wrapped around her. "What do you want Peter" ,she growled. Peter rested his chin on her shoulder "Nothing specific. No need to be hateful love." Robin rolled her eyes. "Oh just admit it ,you're in love with me" ,Peter smirked. Robin turned to him with her arms crossed annoyed "And you're delusional."

She started to walk away before stopping and turning to Peter "Did you hear that?" Peter raised an eyebrow "Hear what?" She waved her hand making her appear in a tree. There she saw pirates heading towards camp. She quickly teleported to the ground and started walking towards the camp. "What was it" ,Peter asked following her. "Pirates are heading towards the camp." Peter waved his hand teleporting them back to camp in a cloud of red smoke.

  They reached camp and alerted all of the lost boys. When the pirates reached the camp they were greeted with dreamshade dipped weapons. "Hello Killian" ,Peter said smugly. Hook frowned. "What? Were you not expecting us to be awake" ,Peter smirked. Hook looked back at his crew "Come on men ,return to the ship." The pirates left and the boys cheered.

  The next morning Peter rounded up all of the boys. "So it seems that we have a traitor amongst us" ,Peter announced. The boys gasped and started pointing fingers. "Maybe it's Robin ,she was in the forest all day yesterday" ,Rufio accused. Robin growled "You're quick to point fingers ,maybe it's you." Peter whistled to quiet them down. The boys and Robin quickly looked at him. "We're not going to be pointing fingers at anyone" ,Peter said sternly. "We'll just have to take better precautions. From now on no one goes anywhere alone." Robin rolled her eyes "Great ,so nothing's changed for me."

It had been a few days since the pirates' attack (or attempted attack). All the lost boys were suspicious of each other. Friends turned on each other ,brothers didn't trust each other. It was chaos and constant fighting ,Robin had never seen anything like it.

Robin was brought out of her thoughts by a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and there stood Peter behind her. She sighed "What do you want Peter?" He smirked "Mind if I sit?" Robin shrugged "It's your island." Peter sat down on the log beside her "I have figured out a way to find the traitor." She looked at him "Really? How?" Peter smirked and a vile of blue liquid appeared in his hand. She raised an eyebrow "What's that?" He looked at the vile "A truth serum. I'm going to give it to everyone. Then all I have to do is ask who did it and we'll have our traitor."

  Peter rallied the lost boys and gave them the vile one by one. "Do we have to drink this" ,Slightly asked looking at the vile disgusted. Peter smirked "If you didn't do it then you have nothing to hide." Slightly took a sip and handed it back to Peter. Peter turned to Robin "Alright love ,your turn." Robin grabbed the vile disgusted then she drank the last of the serum.

  Peter smirked at her "Now ,do you love me?" Robin tried to stop herself from speaking ,but the serum was too strong. "Yes" ,she blurted out "I have grown fond of you during my time here." Peter had a smug look on his face "Was that so hard?" Robin rolled her eyes "Just ask who the mole is already." Peter turned to the boys "Which one of you is the traitor. Raise your hand."

  Luis tried to hold his arm down ,but it was no use. Peter looked at Luis's raised hand and narrowed his eyes. "So it was you. You are our traitor." He looked at Felix ,who grabbed Luis. "Take him to the Echo Caves ,I'll deal with him later." Felix dragged Luis away never to be seen again.

  Robin looked at Peter with her arms crossed "How long is this stuff supposed to last?" Peter turned to her and pondered for a moment "6 hours ,I think it was." Robin's eyes widened "6 HOURS!" He smirked "It's not that bad love." She rolled her eyes "Maybe not for you."