Recruitment

In a box crayon in the middle of nowhere. There was two faction fighting each other knows as the Reds and Blues. The war had gone on for god knows how long. In an attempt to gain the upper hand against the Reds. The request for a device that could travel to a new planet and seek out new recruits. The Blues were getting two of them, but somehow the Reds got one of them. Sarge, the leader of the Reds was able to get his hand one of him. The other Reds: Simmons, Grif, Donut, and Lopez were waiting for him.

"When I'm lazy, I get a shotgun to the back of my head. But he's late and-" Grif complained

"Ok ladies! Listen up!" Sarge yelled as he walks in front of his soldiers. "I have stolen this high-tech device that can help us win against the Blues!" Pulling out a high-tech looking cube.

"Is that a Rubik's cube?" Donut asked

Even though they were wearing helmets, Donut could feel the glare Sarge was giving him.

"How did you get your hands on that thing anyway" Simmons cut in

"Oh, it a funny story," Sarge remarked

*Flashback*

Sarge was taking a stroll around Blood Gulch. The place was god knows how many square miles of nothingness. Until he heard whistling, he quickly ducked behind a rock. Sarge saw a soldier in blue armor just like his. He figured out the guy was Caboose, a not-so-bright guy. Sarge also notice Caboose was carrying two high tech cubes. Seeing his chance, Sarge decided to move in.

"Hey Caboose," Sarge said walking up normally

"Oh, hi um." Caboose replied

"Sarge," Sarge stated

"Oh, hi Sarge!" Caboose beamed

"I was wondering what are those things you have?" Sarge questioned

"Oh, these are things that can zoom far into space and find new people to join us. Well, that's what Church said." Caboose informed Sarge like he was one of those dirty Blues.

"Hey, do you mind if I borrow of those cubes," Sarge asked

"Sure!" Caboose said as he handed over of the cubes and walked away

"Dumbass" Sarge muttered as he retreated to the Red base.

*Flashback Ends*

"¿Esperabas menos del idiota del blues?" Lopez joked

"Sure thing Lopez, now how does this thing work I don't know" Sarge answered

Sarge was touching the cube all over trying to learn how it works. He hit a button on the top, causing the cube to rocket into the air. The Reds stood they're confused.

*Blue's Base*

"Come on, where is this idiot" Church uttered

Church was looking thought of his scope of his sniper rifle. Looking at for his brain dead of a teammate. He couldn't have sent Tucker or Tex because he didn't trust them. But he couldn't have gone himself, or else he would return to a disaster. He finally saw his teammate walking over to the base.

"Caboose, do you have the SRD?" Chruch interrogated

"Yeah" Caboose replied

Caboose gave Chruch the cube. Chruch felt a wave of dread when he saw the one cube.

"Why is there one space recruitment device?" Church grills Caboose

Caboose stood there, acting like he was spoken to in an alien language.

"Maybe their only one SRD" Tucker spoke

"Maybe, they do say these thing took years to create" Chruch realize

"It only took my parent an hour to make me, Bow Chika Bow Wow!" Tucker stated his catchphrase.

SLAP!

That was the sound of Tex slapping Tucker so hard that he was knock out. Chruch found this the right time to activate the cube. The cube was shot into space, with the other cube. They were heading to a planet like earth. Towards a city know as Londen.

*Edd's House*

Tom, Matt, and Tord were sitting around at Edd's house. Until...

"Guys, what day is it," Tom asked

"Sunday" Matt responded

"Sunday, wait... Oh No" Tom exclaimed

"It shopping day" Edd cheer as he walked in "who coming with me?"

"NOT IT" Tom and Matt yelled together

"Not-dammit it" Tord screamed

"Ok Tord, hope you are ready to shop until you drop," Edd said

Tom stuck his tongue out at Tord, who responded by flipping him off. Edd and Tord were out of earshot when something came crashing through the ceiling. After recovering from the shock, Tom and Edd find the thing was a floating cube. Matt being Matt decides to touch it, causing both he and Tom to be teleported somewhere.

*With Edd and Tord*

Edd and Tord were walking towards the shop. But they came across a high tech cube thing. Upon a closer their was a button on the top, Tord press it. In a intact, Edd and Tord were gone.