From Pre-School to Elementary

Henry Stickmin was born on April 15th 1996 from his parents John Stickman(Dad) and Kasey Stickman(Mom). Henry loved his parents so much and it was a perfect life for Little Henry. Henry started Pre-School when he was 3 years old. He learned how to speak but he never talks a lot because he becomes very shy. Henry loved learning new things and loved his pre-school teachers. He learned in pre-school for 2 years but became really sad that he had to say goodbye to a few students that he made friends with when it was his last day in pre-school. At age 5 on September 1st 2001, Henry started to become an Elementary School Student at Stickman Elementary School. Henry's favorite subject was Math and he made lots of friends. He got good grades on his tests and assignments and he loved school. In 1st grade he had to learn a bunch of english words that he never heard before. English wasn't his favorite subject but he studied and worked hard on every words he's studying for. In 2nd grade, Henry learned about Science and he was super interested in science because he learned about mixing chemicals, temperatures and space. In 3rd grade, He became interested in Rap and Pop music and he loves listening to Eminem, 2Pac, Michael Jackson, Notorious Big, and Eazy-E. In 4th grade, he learned to say bad words at people but became a problem because he started to say a lot of bad words and he gets scolded by his parents. In 5th - 6th grade, Henry started to become interested in violent video games like GTA and COD but during class his art teacher Ms. Walter told the class to draw a picture of him in a video game but his teacher said it can't be violent. Henry didn't care about not drawing violent games and he drew himself stealing money in cash register while holding a gun. When he turned the picture in, the teacher was shocked to see the picture and gave his drawing an F. Henry got so mad when he got the grade and his parents are worried about him being a bad student.

                                                                     To Be Continued