Breaking In

On June 21st 2015 at 6:30 PM, Henry and Ellie grabbed their guns with suppressors (makes the gun noises silent) so they could kill the gang quietly. They went to The Toppat Clan Bass and they were ready to sneak in. Henry and Ellie were spying on the guards and they had an idea to kill them, so they grabbed their silent pistol and shot both guards in the head. They drag their bodies in a dumpster around the back but their was a problem when they got inside, there were security cameras. So, they had to wear there black suits so the cameras don't see them. The cameras weren't facing towards the gang member and Henry and Ellie strangled the gang members with there guns and they dumped there bodies in a room with no one in it. Franz Keslowski IV was in a meeting with 4 guys who worked with him. Henry and Ellie listened to the conversation and they heard "guards, go check outside if there are any enemies". They plan to kill the guards outside the hard way so, they got out their guns and started to shoot at the 4 guards. The 4 guards died instantly and Franz shouted "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON". Henry and Ellie said "shut up" and putted a gun to his mouth. They said "any last words". Franz said "this is not over, my friends and the police will find you, THEY WILL FIND YOU" and then they shot him and he was killed instantly. Henry and Ellie were in relief that they killed him and they ran out of the base so they could go home. Henry and Ellie got to their house safely and they were happy to be back home.