Chapter 1 (44 Days)

Chapter 1 (44 Days)

A/N: Warnings Include - Implied -graphic gore/murder, Strong Language (lots).

. . .

Now you wouldn't say that you're necessarily insane for having put yourself in this situation, though it's probably was a sign that you were on the verge of admitting to having completely lost your fucking marbles.

You sat on a swing at a small playground that no one seemed to bother going to anymore seeing as the fairly large 'thunderstorm' from a couple months back had nearly ripped the small playing structure out of the ground, and the slide had been torn off. The swings were still intact and functional though.

You were much too old to be hanging out at a children's' playground but that didn't deter you from going there to have some solitude when you could.

Some of your long distance family members had come to visit you and your mother in Derry, You and your mother did not live together of course, and most of those family members are staying at her place.

But that didn't mean your spoiled and incredibly annoying little cousins hadn't taken it upon themselves to come to your apartment every time they got bored and would continuously bang on the door until you answer.

It was safe to say you weren't very fond of children...

But this could possibly be due to the fact that you're in a romantic relationship with a child-eating, shapeshifting clown. perhaps...

You mentally groaned resting your head on the cold chain of the swing as your mind shifted towards Pennywise, although you had seen him just the other night you found yourself missing him.

Heh. Strange for someone to anticipate the company of a homicidal clown-entity, but not so strange to you anymore. after several months- Seven to be exact- of knowing, and about Five and a half months of dating Pennywise, many things had become a normality for you.

You rolled the bell in her hand listening to the small jingle as the tiny ball bounced off of the inside of the bell. Pennywise had given it to you as a reminder of him, or simply because he always wanted a part of him on you, It was only a small fraction of his possessive behavior.

You'd accepted Pennywise's eating habits, and honestly just tried not to think about it. If Pennywise is an inhuman child-eater, than so be it, You'll still love him anyway. You weren't promoting murder or anything, but It was gonna have to be a part of your life as long as you're with him.

You didn't believe Pennywise was necessarily 'Evil' per say. His diet consists of human flesh... and human everything else...but that's 'normal' to him, just like how humans see many animals -save for the select few- as simply livestock.

However, You won't go so far as to say you think it's justifiable.

You sighed, running a finger over the bell in your palm. You aren't sure what you think anymore...

Derry had become almost chillingly indifferent to all these missing children now, You knew it was at the fault of Pennywise's brainwashing, but it still was a bit unnerving to you.

It's a surprise that your little cousins hadn't found out about what's been going on yet.

Your eyes widened. It had just dawned on you that your cousins were very likely to become a part of Penny's next couple of feedings. At that moment you were overcome with a feeling of absolute nausea, you hated yourself for having thought only of how quiet it could be with them gone.