Requests Are Open

🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤
I had a Crush X Reader story but that was never going anywhere so I deleted that one and this is now a NEW and improved story, I am now taking requests from all of you lovely horny people cause who isn't horny?

Lol anyways, please leave a request, I'm now taking requests OFF the app too, places like Discord, or Line or, other places, so please feel free to, ALSO if you can DM me if you want to directly message me and I will message your back.

Now what I'm expecting, you don't have to do it, just gimme a title like (Teacher) Crush X (Student) Reader SMUT or FLUFF and I will make the story up, but if you want to put your own creative story here, by all means you can do that, I have no problem with you giving me your own story, as long as it is ok WITH you and you alone, also might I add what type of fetish, like Daddy Kink or Pain Kink or any fetish you want you to have with your crush, by all means go wild ok, you were born to be wild (Get it? If so tell me what anime I got that from >:3 huehue)

Also Halloween is around the corner, I may do a little face reveal, or a Halloween special
🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤

OH BTW...

Happy Halloween to you guys, tell me what YOU are being for Halloween, and I may put what you are in this story!!!! You don't have to take a picture of you IN the costume, just take a picture OF your costume.

And that is IF you want to, I'm not MAKING YOU do this. IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN

🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤

Now if you'll excuse I must go to the pit of Horny hell where my imagination will grow so wild it explode, I have some ideas of my own for the chapter so WHEN that happens, you'll see A/C which means Arthur's Chapter which meaning to me means it's my own story, but that is all for now, I will see you all laters, bye bye