A/C Crush X Reader Sleep Over FLUFF

First fluff of the chapter, I hope you
enjoy.

Y/N = Your Name
C/N = Crush's Name
B/N = Brother's Name
BF/N = Best Friend's Name
H/L = Hair Length
H/ C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
Italics = saying to yourself

It was after school, (Y/N) and (C/N) we're walking out of the school on their way to her house for a scheduled sleep over. "So what are we gonna be doing at your house this time?" (C/N) asks, hyped as ever. "Well first of all, my brother will be at the house so we won't be doing anything to extreme sadly." (If you don't have a brother, IM SORRY, just make up a name) (Y/N) says a little upset, looking down a bit. (C/N) notices this and looks a little upset as well but thinks of a way to change the subject immediately. "Ok- well video games are a definite go right?" Remembering that not to long ago she got an x-box for a gift last week. "That's right! My brother bought me some games!! He said he's also order pizza for us, thank god for that!!" Quickly she was happy again thinking of other ways to make the sleepover more fun.

Time Skip (brought to you by Anime, it's not just for kids guys)

Y/N POV
Once we got to the house I took my house keys out of my pocket and walked in the door, (C/N) and (B/N) hugged out a greeting while I went upstairs to get everything situated. However, one thing I forgot was up, I had a sleep over with (BF/N) the other day, we did a pillow fort. I forgot to take it down! I heard footsteps coming and it was to late to take it down, but instead I cleaned it up and made it look better then it looked, and that was a close call. The door opened and (C/N) came in with drinks and looked shocked to see the fort. "Woah- when did you have time to do that!?!" He asks, amazed at creativity from it. "Oh- I just- have perfect timing I guess." Way to lie yourself out of this (Y/N), she thought to herself. If she was gonna be completely honest, she liked- no LOVED (C/N) ever since they got out of elementary, I tried my absolute hardest to hide my feelings, and I'm just surprised he hasn't noticed yet. "So, shall we?" I says after crawling into the fort, it was just a little cramped but a little big enough for two people. However, that kept me thinking, it's gonna be crapped!! But by the time I figured that out, (C/N) had started coming in. He lost his balance, he was trying to crawling without using his hands cause the drinks but that didn't work, he landed on top of me, my reaction? I was blushing like a tomato, and so was he, and he was blushing too, why?

C/N POV (5 Minutes Before)
After (Y/N) unlocked the door to her house, her brother was waiting by the hallway, while she went to her room to get everything ready me and (B/N) stayed and talked. "You still like my sister don't you, (C/N)?" He said as if he knew (Y/N) couldn't hear, and I quickly shush him. "Don't say it out loud!! That last thing I want if for her to find out!!" I say a little annoyed. I will admit, after me and her got out of elementary, I started growing feelings for her, every time I see her in the hallways in both Middle and High school, my heart melts. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing amazingly, her curves were just perfect for me, there wasn't a time when she wasn't beautiful, she always is. (like every other girl in the world, you is a beautiful creature, just the way you are)
"Ok I do, so what? I just- haven't found the right moment to tell her.." After how many years I've known her? Stop stalling (C/N)!!! I say to myself, weirdly enough. "Well, your gonna have to tell her, and as her big brother and the one taking care of her, you HAVE to tell her today." Now my heart is racing no thanks to him. "B-But how am I supposed to tell her!?!" I panic, I follow him into the kitchen to grab drinks for me and her, and he shrugs. "Figure it out!" With that he pushed me up the stairs cause my footsteps to be loud enough for her to here. I open the door to her room and what do I see? A pillow fort for two!! But the way it looks is so cool!!. "Woah- when did you have time to do that!?!" I ask in awe, she just looked at me a little worried. "Oh- I just- have perfect timing I guess." She says, it does look really nice, but where I'm looking through it, looks a little cramped, but oh well!! "So- shall we-?" She says and she goes in first avoiding in trying to look at her butt, blushing a bit. As soon as she's fully in the fort I crawl in next, using my knees alone to go in, I couldn't use my hands cause of the drinks!!! I lost my balance once I was completely in, and what happens!? I'm on top of (Y/N) skillfully letting go of the drinks so they wouldn't spill, and she is a red blushing mess, but I don't blame her, I was blushing too. I- didn't know what to do, I felt a pair of arms around my neck pulling me in closer to her, and our lips touch, I could still know she was blushing red but not as much as me, my eyes were wide open, but slowly started to close and kiss back. After about 5 minutes of kissing I pull back from her looking into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "I've had feelings for you since we left elementary school.." she says without no fear of rejection, but was avoiding looking at me. I put my hand on her cheek making her look at me, smiling, leaving down and kissing her again, then pulling back. "I've had feelings for you too."

Y/N's POV
W-Wait, did-.. (C/N) just say he has feelings for me!?! My mind couldn't process everything going on, all I could do was look into his amazingly (E/C) eyes.. my face was probably blood red, if possible it's more red then that!! He puts his hand behind my neck lifting me up into a hug, that's when I reliesed what he said, I was smiling, about to cry. "I'm glad you do." Next thing that was unexpected was what he said.. "Would you go out with me (Y/N)?" At that moment my heart stopped, I couldn't say anything for at least a minute. (Come in girls, we all know we had that same feeling before) I couldn't say, but I gathered up the courage to noose my head 'yes', and we stayed hugging and close to each other the whole night, am I glad to have him in my life now...

HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP!!!!! First chapter to my new and improved Crush X Reader, I hope you enjoy and I'm still taking request so fill free to leave one, I love you all!!!