My First Date

Chapter one         Liza's P.O.V

Hi. My name is Liza and I'm 14 years old. I'm living with my mom in Washington and it's always raining out. I'm in 8th grade.  I met this really cute guy named Zayn and I have a class with him. He came up to me one day and asked me if I had anything going on this weekend. I was being polite and told him no, so he told me I was going to see a movie with him. I accepted and he told me that he'll come around 5:30 to get me. then it was 5:00 and I got ready. My mom asked me why I was being so rushed and I told her about what happened in school. She told me about her first date and told me I was going to be okay. I felt like I was wasting time so I told my mom that I needed something and then Zayn came. We left. We saw a really funny movie. We laughed so hard that when we came home my mom had a look on her face."Mom". I said. She told me to my room and I did and Zayn followed. "Liza honey'".mom said. She had a look on her face. "Ok."I said and told Zayn to leave for like five minutes. I could tell that he didn't want to leave me because had my arms and didn't let go of them. Then I saw my mom and I knew I was in trouble. "Honey".she said . "What mom."  I ask her.  She got up and told me that I was spending to much time with Zayn. I told her I wasn't and she told me to go live with my dad in Arizona. I told her that it's too hot and we got into a huge conversation that lasted for hours on end. My mom said that I can spend no more than 3 hours with Zayn and I got really angry. She said that I need to spend time with my other friends.

        Zayn's P.O.V

I got sent to Liza's room with her and we both got in trouble. I can spend only three hours with her a day so she can see her other friends. I got so upset so I decided on something to do with her that was more than three hours. I finally decided on something to do but I know her mom won't buy it at all. So I was talking to Liza last night about my idea and she told me about her and the deal she made with her mom. So I got off the couch and started for the door bit Liza stopped me. I herd the sadness in her voice so I stayed a while and then the next day, I took Liza to my friend's house and there was a party there. I reminded myself about the deal that Liza told me about then my. mind exploded. I took Liza aside from her new friends and told her to say bye. She did and we left. I was thinking that I'll never see her again but that's not what happened.