"Don't go"

David and Liza had just gotten out of the theaters
"That was a good movie baby. I had a great time", Liza said as she ran her hand through his hair
David opened the door for her and said "I'm glad you enjoyed"

David drove to Liza's place holding her hand tightly.
"Want to come in?", said Liza slightly smiling
*davids phone starts ringing*
"Oh hold up babe I need to get this"
Liza saw who it was. It was Corinna. She suddenly felt anger and jealousy rush through her but she just turned the other way.
She heard Corinna say,"hey David do you want to come over and film" In a sexy voice. Liza grabbed David's phone and clicked and threw it back at him. "Babe what's wrong with you she just wanted to film." David said desperately. Liza mocked him, "ShE jUsT WaNtED tO FiLM" she looked at him like he was stupid. "ARE YOU DUMB?" Liza said breathing intensely. She grabbed her purse and slammed the door making David jump and she  ran to her house.
"Liza! LIZA"
David parked his car and opened her front door with his spare key.
David heard glass being broken. He ran up the stairs as fast as he can. Liza was throwing everything around her. David saw her and ran to her. He got what was in her hands and put it down. "Liza baby stop tell me what's wrong" David said holding her shoulders.  "WHAT'S WRONG DAVID? WHAT'S WRONG?" Liza said full of anger "CORINNA THATS WHATS WRONG"
"baby what do you mean? She just wanted to film" David said trying to calm her down. "David, you think? She wanted to film then fuck you!" Liza said trying to suck up her tears. "Baby no" "That'll never happen. Because I love you. I'll always love you and I'll never stop loving you." David said with a tear coming out of his eye. Liza looked up at him and hugged him tightly. David kissed her forehead and wrapped her legs around his waist and took her up to her room.
                         2 hours passed
David woke up ready to leave but that's when Liza woke up and said ....
                    "Don't go, stay"
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked this!
Thanks for reading!