The Robber

The Next Day
David and Liza filmed for a few hours then headed out to get lunch. They went to a Italian restaurant a few blocks away. Once they finished he opened the door for Liza. Liza looked down at her phone. She heard a Big Bang on her window causing her to jump out of her seat. She looked at her window and her heart jumped. David was being pushed to his window with a gun at his head. "Give me all your money!" said the robber. David turned around giving him all his money along with his phone. The robber ran to his car but police stopped him. "Drop the weapon." The police said pointing the gun at the robber. David looked surprised and confused trying to figure out who was the one that called the police. Then he looked down at Liza from outside. Liza smiled and placed her hand on the window and whispered,"I love you." The police cuffed the robber and placed in the back of the car. He also gave David back his money and phone. Liza had called the police when David turned around blocking Liza from the robbers view. David thanked the police man and got back in the car and kissed her.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry this was kind of short!
The next one will be longer!
I hope you enjoyed reading this?
Thanks!