1

Lulu's POV

"Boys stop running around the house," I said.

They stopped and started pointing at each other. Shaking my head I walk into the kitchen. These boys will be the death of me.

"Mummy it was me. He started it," Philip said.

"No I didn't. You pushed my LEGO down," Vincent said.

"But I didn't hit you," he said pushing his brother down.

I turned around and locked at my boys. They were pissing me off.

"I told you boys many times before. If I didn't see who started it I'm not taking any sides. I want you to tell me what I was going to do," I gave them the same look my mum always gave me. That look had them running away.

"I better not hear you guys fighting back there. If I do I'll take your toys away and give it away," I yelled.

"No! We promise to be good. Mommy don't," they both cried from there room. People say that I'm mean to my kids. I really don't care what they think. I can raise my kids however I want.

I made it to their room and I could see them both laying on their bed crying.

"I won't give away your toys. Your grandparents never let me fight with your Tia and Tio when we were little," I said.

"Because you were little," Phillip said.

"No I'm the big sister," I said.

"Tio and Tia bigger and your little," Vincent said.

Door bell ringing.

"Someone is at the door. Let's go see who it is," I said. Saved by the bell.

I came believe that they thought I was always little. My brother and sister are probably taller than me now but I'm still the older sister.

The boys run to the door. I wasn't that far behind them.

"You know the rules," I said coming up behind them.

"Not to open the door," they said in union.

"Until," I said back.

"Your with us," they replied.

"Glad you remembered. I'm only doing this to keep you boys safe. Now go ahead and ask who it is," I said.

I knew who it was already and she had a surprise for the boys. I can't believe she wouldn't tell me what it was when she called to ask if I was home.

"Who is it," Vincent said.

"No mommy asked me to saw it," Phillip said before punching Vincent.

Vincent starts crying. I bend down to pick him up.

"Phillip what did I say about hitting your brother," I said opening the door.

"Not to hit him in front of you," he said.

"So your going to get smart with we," I said looking down at him.

He didn't respond. All he did was kick his feet.

"I want you to go to your room. I better not hear you crying back there either," I said pointing toward the boys room.

"What just happened in here. You boys giving your mom a hard time," Ana said walking in with a big box,"

"No. Mommy loves Phillip more than me," Vincent yelled from his room.

"Vincent I told you not to make any noise back there," I yelled from the living room.