6

Lulu's POV

I saw the boys walk away. I can't believe this was my luck running into there father like this today. After all these years I've given up even looking for him. I thought he would be married by now and have his own family. It was a surprise to find out that he never got married.

We might have a chance to be a family the four of us. Shaking my head. No there's no use. Maybe there's a way we can co-parent the boys. I might even think of moving my business here so the boys can be closer to their dad.

Being snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Taking my phone out of my purse.

"Hello," I say to the person on the other end.

"Did you forget that I was flying in today. You didn't tell me it was raining down here," the voice said.

"Ana your at the airport. I'm sorry a lot has happened in the last few hours," I said.

How could I forget to pick her up? I hope she doesn't think I'm the worst person.

"You're still coming to pick me from the airport right?" She asked.

"Of course! Give me about 30 minutes to get there," I said.

"Don't forget I'm at terminal 4. Text me once you get here," she said before hanging up.

I guess I'll have to tell her that I've found him after all these years. Not knowing that my mum has worked for his family this whole time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback
Christmas 2000

"Now look! Your not the only kid here," my dad said looking down at me.

I looked up at him as I fixed my dress.

"Daddy they look bigger them me," I said.

"They are about your age," my mum said.

"Hi I'm Dominick," said a voice.

"Aren't you going say hi back," my dad said.

"Hi," I whispered under my breath.

"Come I'll introduce you to my friends. We can be friends too," he said grabbing my hand.

"Daddy his touching my hand," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Princess his only trying to be your friend," he said.

"No! He can't touch my hand," I said.

"Lulu does six years big girls cry like a baby," my mum said.

I'm not a baby. Is my mum calling me a baby?

"Tis the night before Christmas," I heard.

My favorite story. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Come on Dom. Their reading my favorite story," I said grabbing his hand. I love love this story.

"Okay," he said following me.

"Honey I told you she will be okay. Look she already has a friend," I heard my father say to my mum.

End of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait a minute my boy's father can't be the same kid I became years ago. Was he my first friend. There's no way it's him. I thought shaking my head.

Grabbing my keys out of my purse I head out the front door.

Starting my car I pull out and drive toward the airport.