chapter 2

Allen knew the orphanage was not going to look the same when he last saw it. He remembers it as a big old scary mansion, with scary workers who didn't like kids at all. But when he finally came to the orphanage after a few days of walking, he was surprised to see the orphanage was not the same but much lighter. The garden he remembers when he was little, was always Brown with dead trees and broken toys everywhere. But now teh whole garden was green with flowlers and all the trees was filler with delious apple. Just this green garden made the orpages look much happier, and living.

" Need help?."

Allen looked away from the garden and saw Young women maybe the same ages as him, walking up to the gate with a smile.

" Yes, is Mr. Booquent here?."

" Yes, he is." Said the girl while her cheek got redder while opened the gate for him.

" Mr. Booquent is taking his afternoon tea in the back garden, he will be so happy to know he got a visitor."

" Really?. " Allen couldn't help to sound nervous when he asked, he remembers Mr. Booquent as a very angry man and didn't like visitors. Sounds like Mr. Booquent has changed a lot over the years.

The girl showed him to the back garden, and it was much beautiful than the front. There was filled with all sorts of flowers, trees, and even stone statues. It was like walking into another world. Allen follows the girl who was now red as a tomato, while she was glancing at him over her shoulder. They finally stop at the biggest tree in the garden, and Allen could see an old man in a very nice suite. Sitting beside a beautiful white table filled with sweets. The old man looked up and had a kind smile on his face.

" Awe, it's so nice to get visitors. It's so lonely to sit here alone and have nobody to talk to." He pushed himself up from the chair and walked slowly up to Allen. But when he was a few step away from Allen, he stops and stared at Allen like he was a ghost. The girl looked at Allen and the old man. " Mr. Booquent, are you okay?."

" It cant be," said the old man and walked up to Allen and looked him right into his eyes. " Is it you red?."

Allen's eyes widen. " You remember me?."

Mr. Booquent smiled widely and hugged Allen like Allen was his lost son. Allen stood there while Mr. Booquent hugged him, and didn't know what to do. After a few minutes, the old man lets go and turned to the girl. " Alice, please go get the chocolate cake and the strawberry juice." Mr. Booquent looked at Allen." You still like the strawberry juice?."

" Hm..Yes, I do."

The girl giggled and walked away to get the cake, and Mr. Booquent pulled out a chair for Allen.

" Sit down, Red. I haven't seen you seems you ran away."

Allen kept his mouth shut while sitting down, he didn't know what to say to this new Mr. Booquent. Back when he was still living in this orphanage, Mr. Booquent was the worst person on earth. He never liked kids, he never liked anybody besides his whiskey. But now he was like a nice old grandpa, who love kids.

Mr. Booquent saw how unsure Allen was and took a deep breath. " Look, I know i was not the best man, but I have changed thanks to my wife. I promise you I don't drink or hit children anymore."

" You have a wife?."

Mr. Booquent couldn't help to laugh when Allen stared at him with big round eyes while asking that question. " Yes, I have a wife. She keeps me straight."

Allen nodded a small okay and thought for a second. " What happened if she sees you drinking alcohol?."

" She would kill me and hang my head over the fireplace." Said Mr. Booquent with a very serious voice, and Allen didn't know if he was serious or joking.