Liam Payne

A/N!! Thiz iz just an example of what it would be like!!! :) -Ilia

NIKKI'S POV

I'm just in the car...minding my own buisness. I put on my headphones and played One Direction. I'm in love with them!!! They are so perfect!

We're finally at home! I can go to my room and relax in piece! I

ran up to my room amd jumped on my bed, still listening to them. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello? Are you someone I can talk to?" I heard a sad-sounding British voice ring into my headphones.

I know I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...but this guy sounded like he needed really to talk.

"Yes. You can talk to me...what's wrong?" I replied.

"Well...I'm in this...thing. It causes me to be really popular on twitter and stuff. So alot of people give me hate and accuse me of stuff I didn't do." He croaked.

"Well...ummm...what's your name?" I asked. It would be more comforting to him if I knew his name.

"Liam-Liam Payne..." He replied. I froze.

"Liam...people can be mean. Trust me...I would know. You can't let haters get to you though! You have to stand up for yourself. You don't have to do this alone...I'm here." I explained, trying not to freak out.

"You-you sound like an amazing person...would it be wierd if I asked you to meet me somewhere, like at the park?" He asked.

"Yes, but I don't mind. Meet me at the central square." I said.

"Okay. I'll be there in 15 minutes." He replied and hung up.

I quickly ran to my closet. I grabbed a light pink dress, black flats and a long white cardigan. I brushed and curled my long brown hair. I applied mascara and a little bit of lipstick.

I quickly ran downstairs and told my mom I was meeting a friend. I drove to the central park and saw a bunch of people. Everyone was talking in their own little conversation. It would take me forever to ask.

I grabbed my phone and dialled the number that Liam called me on.

"Hello?" He asked.

"It's me. I don't see you." I stated.

"Ummm...I'm wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses." He said. I looked around a minute then saw him. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Hi...umm...I'm looking for a 'kind of' popular person who is wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses." I said.

He smiled and said "Let's have a proper introduction. I'm Liam."

I shook his hand, saying, "Hi, I'm Nikki."

That whole afternoon we were discussing problems and realized we could tell each other secrets that we've never told anyone, and know they would be safe.

At the end of the night, we actually exchanged numbers and texted that whole night!

A/N Obviously the main girls name was Nikki and the person she would have chosen is Liam Payne, she also decided that she wanted to know how they would meet.