Chapter 1

I woke up today, except today want a normal day, it was the day BTS finally come to London. I hopped off my bed and jumped around the place. I was playing all their songs on full volume will getting ready. I was a big fan, I've been an army for over a year now and my bias is Jimin. He's so cute and perfect in every way. I know that I'll never be anything to them, since they don't even know I exist, but I didn't care. I just wanted to meet them, they made me so happy each one of them. I went to my bathroom and sang 'Save Me', my favourite BTS song. I was hopping around everywhere. Once I took a shower, I picked out and outfit that would stand out and was pretty.

 Once I took a shower, I picked out and outfit that would stand out and was pretty

I wore this, with a rose gold makeup look.

I got ready, snatched a,, my things since I was excited and couldn't wait

I got ready, snatched a,, my things since I was excited and couldn't wait. I ran out of my apartment and headed to the O2 arena, where they were performing. Once I arrived my adrenaline was popping and I couldn't wait. When I got in I got my ticket. Since I was early I wanted to go and fix my makeup and make sure it was fine. I was looking around for a bathroom, when I came across a long hallway. A bathroom was no where to be found, so I just went into a closet and hid in there. I finished applying my Kylie Jenner lip kit and then checked my hair. After a while I heard some screaming, from what sound like fan girls. I ran and hid in a corner of the closet and turned the light off. After a while the door was dashed open and someone ran into the closet out of breath... it was Jimin. I honestly couldn't believe it, I'd dint know how to react, I just wanted to scream and hop around. I don't think he saw me. Inside I was dying. Suddenly a hand covered my mouth, it was Jimin. He whispers "shh, there's some crazy fan girls outside." I didn't know what to do. He touched me with his small and soft hands. I was heating up and suddenly got red.

After a while he let go, and I turned around with my mouth wide open. He chucked at my reaction and smiled. "Oh my!, your Jimin! I want to cry oh my, I love you so much" I blurted out. "Aha what's a pretty girl like you doing in here anyways," he said. My heart stopped when he called me pretty. I didn't know how to react anymore. "Well I came in here just to check how I looked" I replied "what about you?" "Oh I just ran from the girls, and don't worry you look fine" he said, he was smirking, at me. I looked down and got nervous, he took the phone out of my hands and put in his number. I just froze. I have his number. Park jimins. From bts. I wanted to scream my head off. "Don't give it to anyone, see you soon sweetheart" he winked and walked out. I stayed there frozen for a while couldn't believe what actually happened. I pinched myself a couple time, because it felt like a dream. I've liked Jimin for the longest time, and now I have his number?!

I went to the concert and pretended like nothing happened. I enjoyed myself but couldn't wait to rep
Text that number. I had the greatest time, they're honestly the best. Since I got diamond ticket, which where the front row ones, he noticed me. He kept on looking at me the whole time. I still wanted to faint. Nothing felt real anymore.

When the concert finished I went to the Hilton hotel near there, since I was going to every concert for three days

When the concert finished I went to the Hilton hotel near there, since I was going to every concert for three days. I was walking to the hotel since it was really close to the venue. When I got there I checked in and went to my room 450. Once I got out of the lift, I stood in front if my door. I turned to my right and there was Park Jimin. I stared and him and he finally noticed me. He winked at me and went into his room. He was a room next to me. Now life was just a lie to me. I took a deep breath and took a step into my room. When I go in I dived onto my bed and curled up into a ball. Tears started forming in my eyes, I didn't know why. It was happy tears.