Chapter 2

Disclaimer, this contains sexual content...
The bell suddenly rung, I quickly put on a robe since I was dancing in my bra and knickers...

It  was only room service so I didn't really care, when I opened the door something in my room fell so I looked back

It  was only room service so I didn't really care, when I opened the door something in my room fell so I looked back. When I looked at who it was I froze. Park Jimin. Again... "I hear your listening to my song" he looked down and giggled, while leaning onto the wall.

 "I hear your listening to my song" he looked down and giggled, while leaning onto the wall

Why was he here again, I am just a fan, but he keeps on coming back. He slowly walked in and approached me, I just stood still. He violently slammed the door and walked over to me. We were so close.i was facing down. When he touched my chin to lift up my face, it gave a me a nice tingling sensation. The feeling I got when I was around him was unreal. When I was facing him, our lips were close and were about to touch, he leans in and slowly kisses me. I kissed him back and curled my arm around his neck. I was shook, I kissed... Jimin. The guy I dreamt of for a year, I met, then now we kissed. The blood underneath my skin got hot and he felt it since our chest were touching. He slowly unties my robe and pulls it off. He hugs me and gives me hickies. He was unstrapping my bra and- the bell rung... I quickly put my robe on and Jimin opened the door, he took the food and quickly scraped it across the table.

We went back to what were doing. He laid me onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. I pulled out his large member and was shocked. He smirked. He unbuttoned my bra and pulled down my knickers, I got on all fours for him and he knew exactly what to do. He pushed it into me while I groaned like mad, he was moving slowly so I got used to large member inside of me. He groaned your so tight and wet, which really turns me on. After a while it stopped hurting and we had multiple rounds.

At the end I was out of breath was laying in my bed, he came and touched my thighs. It gave me unreal shivers, every touch of his felt so good. We then both fell asleep together. When we woke up after a while, he asked "what's your name beauty, I am sorry, I feel bad. I don't know much about you." I replied with " y/n, no it's fine you officially gave me the best day" I grinned. " I gave you the best of me" he carried on hugging me. "Well do you want to date, the fans can't find out because it will start  rumours but BTS won't mind, do you want to meet them" he had a big smile on his face. Park Jimin. Dating Me? What did I do to deserve this I thought, but I loved him so much I just wish he knew. "Yes" I started crying and he cupped my faced with his hands and took me into his embrace. "It's Ok I love you"

He was happy and dragged my hand to the other rooms to meet the members, I was nervous and rubbed my hands together

He was happy and dragged my hand to the other rooms to meet the members, I was nervous and rubbed my hands together. My face was down.the rest of the guys were shook... and it got awkward, the room felt like it got smaller.

 and it got awkward, the room felt like it got smaller

But then it changed quickly...

Rap monster quickly stood up and hugged me, everyone then followed in his path

Rap monster quickly stood up and hugged me, everyone then followed in his path. They were really welcoming, "Jimin will the manager let..." said worried Jin. " yeah... as long as he doesn't find out" rap monster quickly said. " yeah, but the fans will get really jealous... but there's nothing they can do " Jimin said while he smirked. Me and Jimin after that left the hotel to get dinner, loads of paparazzi took pictures. He was worried of the manager finding out, he didn't want to get in trouble. He was down for the whole and dinner and I had to comfort him every minute and second.

When we got back from the hotel Jimin was finally happy, we were joking and hugging each other the whole way back. When we opened the door to the BTS room the manager was standing there angry. I knew this wasn't good, I didn't want to get Jimin in this position. He was upset and squeezed my hand because he was frightened. "What do you think your doing, rumours are everywhere! Do you understand what you have done Park Jimin!" The manager yelled in his face "I am sorry, it's just-" Jimin got cut off "I will make this very clear for you Jimin, you will either leave BTS or leave her! Do I make myself clear?! Answer now!" Jimin took in a deep breath while holding my hand and rubs it. I was sure that Jimin was going to leave me, I didn't like the manager but it was his job. Jimin looked at his manger straight in the eye "im sorry," he looks at all the members that were scared "but i am leaving." He ended the conversation there and left the room, we dashed into my room where he sat by the side of my bed crying. "Jimin, why didn't you just leave me" tears were forming in my eyes "it's f-fine" Jimin faced me, " don't you know how much I care for you" tears were running down my face " it's fine, I-I will just be an independent idol" he took a deep breath "I'll call my agent tomorrow and he will arrange something, I just want to be with you. Let's just be positive, I'll just miss all the guys in BTS" he said. "It's ok, im here for you if you change your mind and support you through whatever decisions you make" I smiled.

"I think it's time for a fresh start" - Michel Barnier