Summary of what is going on

Every body believes in prince charming and happiness  but when the table has been turned ,true love dies and revenge takes over .

There was two girls who was 15and 16. One name was joy and the other name was Eva , Eva came from Nigeria and Joy lives in America.

 Eva just moved to America with her father and his new family to get a better life.  Eva meets  a boy  a couple weeks before her  birthday and she realized that "Every Thing Is Not What It Seem "and "Every Thing That Glitters Ain't Gold".  

Joy was born and raised in America ,she grew up bully and scared of what might she can do if she fight back.Her father died when  she was young on Christmas day and her mom and siblings still live in America. Joy has a big problem dealing with friendships and she doesn't realize it in till she goes to high school and see for her self. 

They both apply for the same school,They both met each other in ninth grade and was friends since .Now they both is in eleventh grade and they both realizing real world life experience .Eva who is realizing happiness and Joy who is realizing the battle of friendships.

Is this going to end well ?Does money ,sex, stealing  ,fighting solves anything?The story tells. Look out for chapter one and tell me what you think. Comment below.