Chapter 1

Joy P.O.V  

It was just like two years ago i was just entering this school and how i met this girl her name is Eva .we had our  first argument  ,the crazy part is that ,that argument is what brought us together.I mean we good as friends and i love this girl she my bestfriend . we been down for each other since 9th grade now we in 11th and who would of ever think obstacles would hit us . 

Joy : (school bell ring  Dinnnng!!!  4th period has started  and Me and Eva sat next to each other  Joy  spoke first ) 

Joy :  Hey  pooh !( with a big smile )

Eva : what  do you want i'm trying to do my work !( with a laugh and a smile )

Joy : damn bitch i'm just saying hey muther fucker  ,you least could say hi back . 

They both turn they head and while rolling they eyes at each other  than turn back each other laughing at each other saying sike nah wassup bitch . 

Both : nothing bored ashell  in this class 

Eva:  you talk first  

Joy: well i had a stressfull day people pissing me off i'm ready to leave  you want to skip class ?

Eva: yeah bruh same here ,when the teacher turn his head we going to sneak out 

Joy: got chuu look lets go now!!! now !!! 

Eva : where we going to go ??

Joy:  down stairs to the basement to the bathroom ,They cant see us  anyway. i have a black if you want to smoke .

Eva : ight  ,lets go  

EVA  P.O.V 

well went to the bathroom and we start smoking that weed and that black ,that shit had us fried  bruh we sitting in this bathroom quit as hell ,well i'm freaking out ,i'm scared that the teacher going to get us cause if my parents find out i'm a dead person walking . but you wouldnt believe what this bitch just told me omg.(Joy talks first ) 

Joy : guessss what bitchhhhh!  

Eva : what (with a expression )

Joy: Me and zarnail go out i was waiting for the right time  to tell you 

Eva: waiting for the right time to tell me ,how long ya'll made ?

Joy: well we made 5 months  

Eva: wtf really Joy  you been hiding this from me for 5 months ,I'm never going to forgive you and you either 

Joy: I'm sorry but wait......what what you talking about ??

Eva : i'm going out with Ethan  we been dating for 5 months two .

Both : (looking at each other with anger ,They both bust out and start laughing with joy and huged each other saying awww we both cuffed.)

Joy : bruh the bell just rung lets go  its friday party i'm going to call you when i get in the house 

Eva:ight ttyl