Chapter Three: SAM.

Knock, knock.

Who is it said James

It Sam I'm new in town do you mind showing me around town said the voice from the door.

Sure why not Sam said James as he opened the door for her to enter. Just wait here let me go get my coat said James. OK she replied.

In a few moments James rushed down the stairs with his brown leather coat.

Shall we go said James in an ever enthusiastic manner. Yes we shall Sam said trying to be as enthusiastic as James.

So this is the community library the town park the central park we also have Gran Isa's house over here she's the oldest person in the town.

Nice town you got here said Sam, its yours to know you know replied James. Thanks she said.

So... I guess we should head to our homes said James.

Um okay I guess I'll see you around said Sam.

Sure why not James replied.

James whistled all the way home he really liked Sam.

Sam liked him to.

Early the next day, Sam came knocking at James's house once more she was here to ask James on a date James also saw this as a great opportunity to ask her out as well.

So they blurted out at the same time would you go out on a date with me. Yes the both said at the same time.

They agreed they would go out on Friday night, so James had about seventy eight hours till his FIRST DATE. He was doomed.

He went straight to ask Prof for advise.

Prof advised him to be straightforward with her and not to rush into things.

James took his advise and on Friday at eight he took Sam out to the town cinema.

They watched a movie called The Dragon Boy.

They both enjoyed the movie immensely and when it was over they went to James's favorite hangout called "The Palace".

They talked about the movie and about their lives while they waited for their pizza.

They talked and talked like people who had known each other since birth.

James cracked a few jokes and she laughed and laughed.

He thought it would be the perfect time to lean in for a kiss.

He was going to do it he leaned in expecting her to do the same but instead of her to do the same she pushed him away and screamed " I can't kiss a dragon I can't".

How did you know I was a dragon James asked

But Sam just sat their in silence. Tell me he screamed.

Fine I'm a spy for Draxilus. He threatened to kill me if I didn't do this for him.

You're a spy James exclaimed

Yes. I'm sorry James I don't really like you she said as she left.

James went back home

So how did it go James asked prof

Horrible it went horrible said James

Sorry James let's forget about girls for now how's that.

Sure said James.