Chapter 2

The next day after school the trio went to Harlem to meet the connect and buy their first ounce. Mally had some money saved up from what X had been giving him, and X stole an iPhone earlier that day, so he used the money from that, but it wasn't enough because X gave Tim some of that money just for being there.

"Yo Tim let me get that Forty dollars out of that bread I gave you".

Tim replied, " Hell no I need that ",

Mally shook his head and said, "All the money we break you can't give him forty".

" No once he gave it to me, it's mine" said Tim.

Since X knew the connect from being in the suspension site together he let the forty slide.

"Well at least let us bag up at your crib scary" said Mally, referring to Tim.

" Fuck you and yea y'all good my mom don't get home for about another three hours" said Tim.

    The next day Mally and X set up shop in R.H., letting all students know they had it, and because of who Mally was students were going to buy regardless, they had R.H. buzzing in one week and money started coming in sweet. X wasn't making as many sells as Mally, but because they were hustling together whatever Mally made X made. X was making more money selling weed than stealing, but because of Tim he was juggling both. Mally would still be the distracter from time to time, but because of Tim being selfish with his money he only accepted what X gave him. One afternoon while driving X home from Tim's house Mally said to X,

     "Yo how you feel about Tim, that's ya mans for real".

"Hell, no I don't know him like that, I already know he be lying about his money, but I only fuck with him cause he gets to the bag" said X.

Mally replied "yea but it ain't always about the bag, cause when shit get real, he might be running his mouth".

"Nah son is 100 he would never snitch on me" said X.

Mally said "Alright then, keep him in check cause he's starting to get on my bad side".

Tim started to become the show off type, because Mally and X were getting more money selling weed, and it was starting to show, meaning designer cloths, new sneakers every day, nice jewelry, rented SUVS and the ladies were now like magnets. Tim was so caught up in the fame, he was talking to girls in school he would never get a chance to talk to, just off Mally and X's name.

"I'm one of the flyest dudes in school",

Is what Tim would promote to everyone. The funny thing was he wasn't even making real money more like lunch money.

As the school semester was ending, the drama came to Mally and X, you know the saying

"More money more problems".