Channing Tatum SEX?

Ok so here's how it goes... you walk in to your favorite bar down the street from your house. You notice a really muscular guy sitting on the end of the bar drinking a glass of scotch. Not knowing who it is you sit by him and you order your drink. When the bar tender hands it to you, you turn to your left and he looks at you just then you realize you legit walked into the same bar as Channing Tatum. You play it cool and pretend as if you don't know who it is. You introduce yourself and make a half smile. He tells you his name and you still attempt to contain your excitement. After that you guys chat about everything you can think of and your surprised at how you've been able to talk to him with out totally fan girling. He of coarse falls for your smile and your sense of humor. He notices that you haven't drank a single drink of the tequila you ordered. He kindly pays for it and asks you to drive him home. (I doubt anyone would reject this offer) You stand up and tell him that you walked to the bar he then hands you his keys. He then takes your hand and walks out smiling. You look around and notice that every girl in the bar had stopped what they were doing and stared as if they had just been slapped in the face. You cant help but to smile. You walk out feeling confident. You see that he was driving his Cadillac Escalade. He kindly opens the driver door for you and you get in and unlock the doors for him to get in. When he gets in he tells you his address and you follow directions to his house. On the way you start to wonder why he'd be out with out someone else to be a designated driver but you shake it off when you pull into the drive. You just notice that he doesn't live but 2 blocks away from you. You smile and hope he doesn't notice. He asks you to walk him inside so you get out and walk him to the door when you walk in he shuts the door and he turns to you and tells you that he wasn't even drunk then he grabs your waste and tells you that you are absolutely the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. You bite your lip and you moan as he presses his lips to yours. He kisses you for a good 10 seconds then he backs off and takes off his shirt. He just looks at you and smiles as you are looking all over his body. He tells you to walk forward and when u do he walks forward too and you put your hands on his chest you take a deep breath and he looks at you and with one little question of his you melt completely. He looks into your eyes and ask, "Sex?". You smile and raise your arms he then takes his warm rough hands and rubs your sides then starts to lift your shirt. He looks down at his hands and says, I guess that'll be a yes" he gently pulls your shirt off and wraps his arms around you forcing your breast to press against him. He then kisses you hard and you can feel his arms getting stronger you let out a deep moan and he picks you up and lays you down on his couch. He then feels his way down your body and he unbuttons your jeans and as he pulls them off he kisses down your body making your heart beat quicken. You moan again as he pulls off your panties. He kisses your hip bone gently then he sits up and removes what left he has on. He then looks at you and ask if you were on the pills and you of coarse say yes then he lays down on top of you and puts his hands under your back and undoes your bra he then removes of it and sucks gently on each of your nipples then he asks if you are ready you sigh and nod your head and place your hands on his shoulders. He with one quick thrust is inside you filling you completely. You scream with pleasure and he pulls out and does it again harder making you scream louder. He kisses you and continues to repeat his thrust more quickly. He lays his body on you grasping the side of your face kissing you and you feel a quick rush of his cum and you start to orgasm. Your body tightens and he lifts his head from kissing you and he starts to yell out ," OH YES OH YES" your breathing gets harder and he moves his hands down to your breast and moves his hands with force in a circular motion. You then moan loudly and he moans with you, you yell for him to go faster and as he does you yell for him to go harder he exclaims and collapses onto your body you feel the heat of his chest and the feeling of his hands on your sides. You try to slow your breathing when he pulls out . he sits up and leans his head back on the couch he then says, "Baby that was amazing" You smile and you sit up. You gently kiss his lips for a brief second then sit back to admire his great length. you wince when you move and you realize it hurts. He looks at you and smiles and tell you that when it stops hurting that they will do it again you smile and laugh and he kisses you. He then tells you that he wants you to stay the night and you accept his invite and he cuddles with you on the couch. Surprised at how fast he fell asleep you smile and close your eyes and drift off into a wonderful and peaceful with his muscular arms holding you and the heat from his body keeping you warm.

~ Thanks for reading. If you want me to write a sex story about a certain celeb. or maybe just two people hell maybe even add a third leave names in a comment and ill try my best to get to them.!