Promises are made to not be broken

Hailey is now partnering with Jay. While Antonio is with Hank, Adam and Kevin and Olinsky with Kim. The new unit has worked like that a few times, but instead of Upton it was Lindsay.

Upton is now a complete part of the unit, well that was she likes to think. In reality Kim the last in the Unit, is more welcoming that she is. Maybe because Kim was already there, because she was with Adam ?

Hailey tough about that, dating a partner, she was first with Olinsky. Pretty hard to date him, then she moved with Antonio. Handsome but not really is type. And now Jay, no one can tell the opposite, Jay is handsome.

Hailey's POV
Hopping that day will be better. Please make me be a part of the unit not just someone that is replacing Lindsay.

"Princess are you here ?" Platt drag me out of my though. Princess, I hate that stupid nickname.

"Yep what you need sergent ?"

"You, 30sec so you can finally have a photo on your badge." She seems to not want that just like me.

It's been almost a year and yeah it was weird to not have a photo but every time I ask her about that she just says that it can wait.

Kim's POV
Today, today we will hear from her. If has to be this week, we are Friday, it has to be today.
In the mean time I enter in the district just to see Platt, desperately waiting for someone with a camera on her hand.

"Yo serg' ! How you doing today?" Everyday hand check and smile. Yep, now we have a special hand check just like she used to have with Erin.

"Sunshine! Well fine If only she can be back today. " She seems upset, just like me.

"Yeah I want Er..."

"Finally princess decides she was pretty enough for the photo."

"Come on serg I just have to pee." Upton seems uncomfortable. She smile to me.

"Sergent Platt please. One, two, three. Ok you can go."

"Can I see..."

"I said you can go." Platt made a hand move indicated that it will be best for Hailey if she just go upstairs.

I thought that she was talking about Erin, that she remember that this week was the week, she was supposed to be back.

"Earth to Kim is there anyone ?"

"Yep sorry! I'm here." Actually no I'm not.

"Want to see something funny? Well we can't say that green is her colour right ?" Platt was making fun of Hailey, rude but deserve.

I like Hailey, she nice, funny sometimes but she is not her. She is not Erin. I know she is not supposed to be her but well she sort of took her place. And she is weird, she got principe and no one understand her. Jay is brave to be partner with her.

Jay's POV
"What make you two laugh like that?"

"I'm I don't think that you should look at it. I mean..." Kim shot me out.

"C'on! I want to see."

Ok really funny. Green isn't her colour, but still I shouldn't make fun of her. She is my partner for god. But this is funny, and laugh is good.