A New Member

Blue Pov

Blue Pov

Mr.Pj walked back into the daycare with somthing behind him.

"Class could you come here for a minute?" Me and Dream walked over with the others, even the other caretakers came over.

"We have a new student, her name is Luna!" I tried not to squeal. (I failed) Dream did too, then asked "Where are they?"

A girl skeleton came out from behind Pj, she was prettyful. She blushed a bright purple and said, "M-my name is Luna... and i like you guys already" She giggled a little bit.

Error Pov.

A GIRL!!?? WHAT WAS MR.PJ THINKING?! GIRLS HAVE COOTIES AND ARE GROSS!

Actually she is cute. BUT SHES A GIRL!!

PJ's POV

Yes, Undertale_Shipper_, but I cant jump to conclusions. *sigh* even if their likely. I'll have to tell the other caretakers.

She's getting along with Ink really well. But she hasn't taken her hood off..?

Luna POV

I was coloring with a kid named Ink, when MR.PJ called me over.
"Luna, sweetie, could you take off your hood?"

I blushed a vibrant purple and nodded shyly.

Pj POV

I was shocked... on the side of her skull was a large crake.

...
...
...
...
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
"Mom told me not to show it,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter! Also Sorry it took so long!
218 words
LUNA OUT!!