part 1

It's May 7, 2015 and I'm going to be writing about what's happening in my life for the next couple of days. It all started when my grandmother past away because of lung cancer and I inherited her house because in her will she stated that I should have it. A couple of days have passed and now it's May 10th 2015. I most likely won't start packing my luggage until 1pm because one I'm too lazy and two I would rather not be in traffic.

3rd person

Samantha puts her journal down and walks to her bag, she looks at the time and its almost 1:00. She gets her clothes from her dresser and folds them neatly into the suitcase, then she gets all of her video games and puts it into her suitcase and lastly she puts her journal into her grey purse. She picks up her purse. She grabs her suitcase and walks to her car. She turns around saying "goodbye home."

1st person

It's going to be a 2 hour drive so I stop at the store to pick up some coffee and a bagel. I get on the road to see that today there is an increase in accidents. The radio is playing and I hear my favorite song no promises by cheatcode. Thats the best song ever. Its an hour in to the drive and I am so excited to get there.

-if you see any thing wrong can you tell me or see a way to make it better;_;