Farewell

*hi po guys, actually ndi po to story.. bale speech co lng po to nung HS aco hehe 

Elementary stage is almost over. I didn’t know what to expect on the next phase that I am about to take.  They say “high school” life is the best part of being a student. And I thought it’s up to me to find out. After graduation, we have decided to reside in Manila with my eldest sister. I started my secondary education at Cielito Zamora Annex. I was scared at first; it’s like having a culture shock because aside from the sudden change of environment, I also have to learn how to deal with different people with different walks of life which was far different from the culture that I got used to when I was still in Baguio. There was a need to adjust and accept things whether I like it or not.  A few months later I got used to being a “Manila girl” as they say. I’ve learned to adopt with all the changes around me and learned to go with the flow. After all, what’s there to worry about when I have my family around?

We decided again to relocate in 2011. We have to reside in Bulacan. Come June of 2011, start of classes, I again felt scared and start to adjust, adapt and accept. I thought I would have a hard time adjusting but again I was wrong. I’ve met so many wonderful people and made them my friends. Of course, life is not always perfect. I also had difficult times during my stay, but eventually I surpassed all those difficulties and learned from my mistakes.

Now, that our “high school life” is about to end. I will surely miss my friends and teachers who really are close to my heart and left a special mark in my life that I will cherish and keep forever. I just hope that we could still spend time together and remember each other even if we go on our separate ways. We are about to enter a new chapter of our lives, we will be meeting new friends and special someone. Build memories and make decisions on our own but still with the guidance of our families and support of our friends.

May all of the good and bad experiences that we had during our stay here be our inspiration to become a better and stronger person in the years ahead. May we all have a successful future ahead! Thank you for the memories, friendship, love, kindness and care.

            Please do keep in touch with me. Keep all communications open for more chika moments! Good luck and God bless to all of us! aja! ^_^