Stuck In Class

Eren's Province

Everywhere were filled with smoke. I couldn't see anything. Only I was hearing the step voices was going  to door. I coughed multiple times. I reached the teacher's table. Hanji was behind it. I guess she hit her head because she was laying in the ground. I came close to her and kindly slapped her for waking her up. But I didn't work.

-Teacher! Teacher! Hanji! WAKE UP! Damn it!

Someone came closed to me. I was to nervous so I didn't look who was it.  I tried to lift Hanji but even for me Hanji was heavy. I need help to lift her . A part of curtains were in fire. Fire was rising more and more. I coughed again.

- We can lift her together. Everybody is out. We have to be quick! Or we will stuck in this class!

This voice was Annie's. I was very lucky  she was here for me. We lift Hanji together. And walked to the door. Because of heaviness we were slow. Finally we reached to door. I tried to open the door but I was locked. How could it be possible? Damn it! I said a lot of bad words inside me. I was furious! Annie punched the door and shouted multiple times but nothing happened. I leaved Hanji to Annie.

- I will try to crack the door. Hold Hanji for a while.

She shaked her head. I went back and run to the door. I hunched the door.   But nothing happend. I tired again but door just shaked a little.  I heard some voices from the outside.Principal Levi was saying something. But I couldn't hear it. Then I heard a scream. It was Mikasa. While screaming she said move to left. We moved left and I helped Annie to lift Hanji. Then principal Levi cracked the door. A lot of smoke went to outside and everybody coughed. We throw ourselves hardly to outside. Everyone looked us anxiously.  Vice-principal Erwin took Hanji, Annie and me to infirmary. Nurse checked us. Luckily nothing happened to us and teacher Hanji was okay to. Only she was passed out. Nurse said she will wake up soon. Then we went outside. Mikasa, Armin, Sasha,Connie and Berthold were waiting in front of the door. I didn't surprise that Reiner wasn't with Berthold. Me and Reiner fight all the time so he didn't come. Mikasa looked me nervously. She is overprotective. Especially for me.

- Are you okay? I'm very afraid!

-I'm fine Mikasa don't worry.  Nothing  bad happened. And Hanji is fine to. She will wake up soon. Don't worry!

Berthold and Annie went away while talking. Connie was so excited. He laughed and said:

- For today our lessons are cancelled! WE'RE FREE! And it is very early. I'm very happy!!!

We all laughed to Connie. And went principal Levi's room to call our family.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone! This episode was a little bit short I'm sorry about it! Because of school I can't  write to much! And if I have mistakes tell me please😊!Also Thank you so much for reading! ❤