1

"gee, this place looks like it could use a re-model," hoseok piped, looking around yoongi's living quarters.

"leave me alone," yoongi grumbled, "why are you guys here anyways?"

"we want to take you out. you're always sulking and you deserve some nice treatment," seokjin grins, "i'll buy you something you like." seokjin bribes him.

"okay," yoongi huffs.

"get off that damn sofa and let's go!" hoseok yells, rushing out the door.

yoongi stands, looking back at the sofa he once sat. oh, the memories. the memories that were once beautiful but now have been tarnished due to one change. just a few words exchanged changed everything in yoongi's apartment. the once bright and happy place fell into the depths of sadness and blue. sighing, he faces forward and walks out his crummy apartment with his phone and keys in hand. seokjin closed the door to the memory-filled apartment, leading yoongi through the daylight and into his car.

"i know you still love him, but you should move on. he did, it wouldn't hurt for you to try,"

+

hi hello

it's legit 12:17 am and i'm downstairs, algebra 2 textbook to my left side, pillows surrounding me, the notebook on the tv, trauma and change up on youtube, and thoughts of the next two years are on my mind.

it's november three, meaning three days until TEEN,AGE.

but let's backtrack a little.

welcome to a new yoonmin fic inspired by the beautiful and wonderful song by crush: sofa. i haven't published in a while and it's about time i start that again. i feel so happy now.

i hope you enjoyed, my beautiful readers.

— l