29

"and the best screenplay-slash-writer award goes to..." the announcer trailed off.

yoongi sat in his seat impatiently, bouncing his leg anxiously. jimin saw the anxiousness and nervousness in yoongi and reached out to hold his hand. jimin flashed a soft smile, trying to reassure him that even if he doesn't win, he's still the best.

"min yoongi!" the announcer yelled.

surprise was written across yoongi's forehead. jimin jumped and cheered for him, making him stand up. out of excitement, jimin hugged yoongi while the camera was still on them, kissing his cheek. yoongi finally mustered the courage to go onto the stage, collecting his award. yoongi was overcome with emotions and tears fell as he smiled down at the award.

"wow," he chuckled, "i didn't expect to be nominated let alone win the award. my manager just told me to come here." he laughs. "um, first and foremost, i want to thank park jimin for accepting the lead role. i also want to thank all these movie-goers who loved my movie. i want to thank the director, cast, staff, and editor. again, i want to thank park jimin. thank you for being supportive and such a great actor, love. this is our award, thank you."

+

it's okay to cry, right? especially when someone's grieving. jonghyun was the first bias i ever had, so his death took a toll on me. i've heard the news many shawols have committed suicide, too. i cried for hours yesterday, and i cried a little less today. i tried to smile today, laugh with my friends, but in the back of my mind all i can think of is jonghyun.

i don't know if i'll update this week or next week.

small update: my classmate committed suicide yesterday. our school broke the news to us today.

i'm sorry.

i'd like to get away from social media for a while so i can grieve in silence and peace.

— l