Final chapter

Bricks PoV
I'm gonna do it , I have to. I love her so much and I've taken her away from her family , what will she say? No I can't think like that just get what we need and get back to her..

"Baby I'm back!" I yelled when I walked in. I smell pancakes. Bc's making pancakes. I walked to the kitchen and put the bags down quietly, but she didn't notice me, she was dancing round the kitchen cooking pancakes. She was singing too. I love it when she sings ( she's singing the song at the top its song 2 you by Leon Thomas ft Victoria justice) her voice is so soft yet strong and beautiful , like her. After the song finished I made my presence known "ya know I love your voice baby" I said softly to her wich made her jump. She turned to face me worried but quickly relaxed when she saw me leaning against the door frame. " brick you scared me" she said walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek then going back to cooking. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms round her waist then put my chin on her head " hey I'm cooking brick stop it" she said while giggling as I pushed my head into the crook of her neck and kissed it. "brick" she giggled again before pushing me off her " go sit down foods almost done" I did as she told me to and sat at the kitchen table staring at her ass as she swayed her hips to the music. "Aaaannnnnnddddd done" she said cheerfully turning around and giving me a plate of pancakes with strawberries and cream. "Thank you baby" I said before taking a bite of the pancakes. Do it now my contious kept telling me . I'm gonna do it. " I'm gonna go and get my jacket I'm cold" buttercup said walking out. Perfect. I put the box on the table and finished my pancakes knowing she would take a while and put my plate in the dishwasher. "I'm back" bc said while walking back in but as soon as she noticed the box on the table she froze and stared at me "brick what are you up to ?" She asked still frozen in place. I grabbed the box and got on one knee in front of her " marry me baby" I said as I opened the box. She put her hands over her mouth and started crying while nodding her head. I stood up and took her hand while putting the ring on her (ring at top) " it's beautiful brick" she said looking at it closer . " not as beatifull yas you baby" I said before kissing her softly. She wrapped her arms round my neck and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms round her waist, and we just stood there. " I love you brick" she said quietly. " I love you to baby" I replied happily.

-------
I might do one more chapter set in the future depending on if I get inspiration
I hope you enjoyed this story and I will be finish Alex x Kim soon then starting a new fan fiction based of off storm and silence by RobThier  please check out the story it's amazing