Prologue

The bell was still ringing when they exited the old London building.

The previously crowded steps cleared as the three girls sauntered down them; they captured gazes from even the students who would love to say that they didn't recognise their authority. Of course, this was no surprise; they looked like they belonged on the fucking runway, not the steps of prestigious day school, Queensgate.

From left to right: Suki Yoshida, heiress to the Japanese Yoshida fortune. Her hair was a silky black sheet that neatly framed her face; her dainty nose was an achievement only the best surgeon in London could claim credit for; her thick, rosy lips were the fantasies of every man who met her, gay or straight, but her eyes were what caught the most attention. They were bright seafoam green with tinges of grey, a sharp contrast to her toffee skin and the dark kohl she lined them with.

Then there was Olivia Hunt; there were rumours that she was in line to throne. There were rumours that she was having a secret triste with Prince Harry. There were rumours that her older brother had been recruited by MI6 and he was just posing as a drug addled uni drop out as a decoy. In fact, the only thing that surrounded Olivia more than rumours, was men. It wasn't hard to see why either - her body was a masterpiece, born to be in a bikini. Her hair was a lively mess of blonde beach waves and her eyes were so big and brown and chocolatey and could probably convince the devil himself to fall in love with her.

And finally, Isabella Acosti; small-town girl from Italy turned oil billionaire almost overnight. How? Well best guess was that it was due to her truly being worthy of gracing magazine covers and runways the world over. She redefined symmetry with her perfectly dainty nose, plump lips that always looked like the were mid-make out and eyes of the bluest sea-glass. Despite her quiet nature, she attracted attention everywhere she went.

They had just three things in common.

One: they attended Queensgate Collegiate School, the most expensive and highly sort after private school in London. Previous students include European royalty, the offspring of mafia bosses and child stars.

Two: they were very, very rich. Whether from old money or new, you can insure that these particular bank accounts were infinite.

Three: they could sesh the socks off a frat boy.