GETTING ENGAGED PART 3/UNEXPECTED SUPRISES

CHAPTER 16

REGINA POV

the tour was successful my manger told me I have to do a next one and I said okay as long its not near tj or jays birthday then we are good. I was sitting on top of the counter drinking kool aid the workers came and was putting the furniture in the house.

F-hey bae

R-hey

F-whats up

R-nun sitting down drinking kool aid

F-tru but u know we been dating for awhile nd I wanna take u out tonight

R-really I would love that

F-ok be ready for 8

R-ok where u going

F-to rehersal and hang with trey or go see ma nd grandma

R-tru have fun

F-u got it

forrest left and it was just me. my mom was bringing jay back cuz she had to do a concert and I ask grandma april to watch him and she said she would. grandma nicki ring the door bell and I got off the counter and went to answer the door.

R-hey ma

N-hey sweetie

R-hey baby

Jay-mwommy

R-oh my god he is talking

N-yeah I thought u knew

R-no he always giggles around me

N-oh well yeah he talks walks and crawls

R-thats my baby are u hungry

Jay-yeah *yawns*

R-and sleepy come on sweetie say bye to grandma

Jay-bwye gwrandma

N-bye sweetie nd bye miss gina

R-oh u saw thw concert

N-yeah and I was so proud of u

R-thx mom

N-when are u nd forrest gonna tie the knot

R-idk maybe soon I have a feel he gonna proposed tonight

N-well lets hope fingers cross see yall later

TJ-awuntie dont close that door oh jay is back

Jay-swup mwan

TJ-nun

R-what do yall wanna eat

TJ-chicken

Jay-spaghetti

R-ok spaghetti and chicken it is go play in the play room

Jay-cwome on I will swhow u

TJ-otay bye auntie

R-ummmmm bye I guess

I went into the kitchen and made their spaghetti and chicken with apple juice I call them and they watch bubble guppies while they eat. they fell asleep so I put jay in his room nd tj in his own room yeah ik he was gonna be over here everyday so I made one of the guest rooms his. it was 6 and I drop the kids off at joys house and I came back home and got ready.

I hop in the shower and wash my body for 30 minutes. I came out and lotion my skin with baby johnson lotion and put on a white and gold bra and underwear set. I walk into my closet and put on a white long dress woth my gold scarf and I put on gold sandals. I flat iton my hair and curled my bangs I grab my clutch and phone and walk downstairs to see a man in a tall black suit waiting for me. when I reach down the stairs we walk outside and I sae a white long ass limo and the man open the door and I climb in. it had shampaigne and vodka. we drive to a deserted beach and the driver open the door and their stand forrest and trey with joy and the kids I guess it was my wedding. my mom came and walk me down the isle and forrwst look so adorable in his suit but nobody and I mean novody cn look adorable except tj nd jay but mostly tj lol dont tell jay.