Season 1

Introducing KJ Apa as Kevin Collins-

Introducing Lilli Reinhart as Kayla Williams-

Introducing Charles Melton as Andy Callahan-

Enjoy reading!

"Kevin! Hit the goal!!" screamed Andy."Wohooooo WE WON!!"screamed Kevin after scoring a perfect goal.
Kevin's team had won the football tournament yet again!

Wondering who Kevin is?
Well,he is his university's heartthrob. All the girls are crazy about him. All boys wish to be as perfect as he is.
But is he really that perfect?

Let's check out!

On the night of their victory,Kevin's team decided to celebrate their by hosting a beach party.
He was surrounded by all the girls as usual.But there was a girl working as the bartender whose back was facing him who attracted his attention.

He went to her and asked for a drink,When she turned,they both screamed "YOU?!!".

Wondering how did they meet each other?Let's see ....
Last week

Kevin had gone to supermarket to get some daily items his grandfather needed.He even bought some magazines seeing which,the girl working at the cash counter was shocked and kept staring at the magazines."Earth to the cash counter girl" said Kevin.
She quickly completed the billing followed by him paying the amount. She knew that he was like all the other badboys.

"Can I have your number?" he asked her blatantly, adding "Just in case I want urgent home delivery ;)".

She replied "No, sir.W e don't provide home delivery. Thanks and don't-Oops 'do visit again',if we are destined to meet again,then we will surely do meet NOT. -_-"

Hearing this, he laughed it off and left. But deep down, it hurt is ego because rejection is not what he had experienced ever in life. In fact, he never approached anyone, it was always the other person who approached him until this moment.

Back to the Present

So,the bartender was none other than the cashier he had met at the supermarket!

"Atleast tell me your name tomboy!" he said.
She answered "Nope not so easily. Only if you complete the dare which I'll give you. Deal?".

"Deal!"he replied.
"How can you be so confident, Kevin? You don't even know the dare" she asked.

"I am ready to do anything. But wait, how do you know my name?" he asked.

"Okay playboy! I heard your name from every girl's mouth at this party. They were incessantly discussing about you. Now, as a part of the dare, I want you to spend the night with me." she replied.

"Woah Tomboy! Easy there! You don't look like that type of a girl! Are you going to take undue advantage of me?! xD"he asked.

"Ofcourse not dummy! Just come with me now! Trust me!"she pleaded him.

"Ugh fine! Let's go. Don't make me feel that I committed a mistake accepting your dare"he said sighing.

They spent the night going to random places,
1)Pranking her ex landlord who had asked her to leave the place just because he got to know that she was a part-time bartender along with pursuing studies in a well known university.
2)Eating at a long lost barbeque joint whose  kebabs were amazing but hardly any person knew about this place but which was still open as the old owner was still enthusiastic about running the joint,
3)Petting puppies near the joint and feeding them dog food.
4)Sneaking off to a private beach.

They really enjoyed the amazing fun-filled night. They both fell asleep on the beach next to each other while talking at night.

Next morning,she woke up and wrote a letter for him and left. When Kevin woke up, he was startled but then found the letter and read it :-

"Hey Peachy boy!
I had a great time last night. I've never had so much fun ever in my life before on my birthday. Thank you so much for agreeing to spend the night with me.I am leaving this town to go to my sister's place. Don't try finding me here. We will surely meet if god decides.
Thanks,
Kayla
(There! You finally know my name now. As you have completed your part of the dare, you deserve to know my name :D)"

"Oh I will miss you Kayla! My Tomboy. You should've atleast left your number but I can surely find your social media handle..Let's check! "he murmured to himself. As he searched the name Kayla on each social media platform he knew. There were thousands of results...He didn't even know her surname and there are many girls named Kayla on this Earth. With utter disappointment he shoved his phone into his pocket and groaned "Whyyyyyy?! Oh lord help me! Atleast she should have mentioned her full name!"

{{END OF SEASON 1}}