The 15 Ways To Fall In Love

She was beautiful to all.

He was handsome to her.

She had one of the skinniest waists.

His waist was the only waist she wanted to hold.

She had gorgeous eyes.

His eyes were the only ones she wanted to see.

Her smile lit up a room.

His smile made her melt.

She was wanted by all.

He was wanted by her.

But he didn’t know that.

He knew he wanted her but also knew it was only a dream.

But these are the 15 ways

The most unlikely pair

Fell in love.

-----

            He was nerdy. He wore glasses. He had blond hair and emerald green eyes, and fair skin to match. His waist was skinnier than any boy she had ever seen, but his brains were the largest of anyone she had yet to meet. He stood taller than the rest of his grade by at least 5 inches, and could never manage to smile for a picture. His vocabulary was huge, and didn’t know half of what he said when he first talked to her. But he was also funny, and sweet. And behind those square glasses were the most amazing green eyes she has ever seen in her life. He was the boy she fell in love with.

            She was smart. She was beautiful. She had this tiny waist, and a petite build. Her long dark brown hair fell like silk down her shoulders, and her brown eyes matched the tone, but her pale skin stood out of place. She was an average height, and automatically smiled for pictures. She sometimes spoke in text language, and only used expressions. She lived her life by quotes and songs, and hid her pain from everyone else. She was funny too, also sweet. And behind the dark hair that always fell over her left eye were the most amazing brown eyes he had ever seen in his life. She was the girl he fell in love with.

            And this is their story.