INFINITE fanfic (Jang Dongwoo)

So, I have a crush on this guy named Jang DongWoo. He was one of the bad guys of our school. His eyes were really fierce & his lips, so seductive. When he joined our school 3 years ago, all the girls fell for him. I had my own crush then so I wasn't interested in him.

After 3 years, that guy was in my class. I completely ignored him because of my crush. But he kept staring at me ever since the first week since our school started. I tried my best to ignore him but I fell under his spell. My crush T.O.P was very flirty. He got along with everyone but I never tried to talk to him. Little by little, he started disappointing me and I got attracted to DongWoo. We never even talked in school. But all I ever got was his stares.

One day, I saw him with another girl, walking and everyone teasing them. Our eyes met and I was so hurt. He looked away and I pretended to be fine. In the class, I laughed and had fun the way I used to. I wanted to know him that I was doing fine without him. But I was hurt, really hurt and no one knew how I felt.

After 2 months, DongWoo broke up with that girl. But he got in a relationship with someone else and I overheard him telling his friends that he broke up with that girl already. And I thought, " Is he worth my time? What if he breaks my heart too??" So, I tried moving on & I did but he wouldn't stop those stares.

Before our exams, we all were seated in a room and we were partners. At first, it was awkward, but started getting very close every minute and we even exchanged our numbers. We were never that close before. Ever since that day, we got very close. We started hanging out and we became very close, like best friends. But I still liked him and he never knew.

After the exams, on my birthday, I promised him I'd give him a treat. I got all dressed up which I normally don't & also wore makeup and did my hair which I normally don't either. I met him at a restaurant and we ate the food. Before we paid the bills, he saw this girl.

DW: Hey! Don't you think she'd be a good catch?? She looks pretty. Let me go ask her out.

Me: you don't even know her.

DW: Right!!! I should be spending time with you now.

Me:(hesitating) Jang DongWoo, Go Get Her! Fighting!! I'll go home for now. Bye. And here's the money. Please pay the bill for me.

I didn't even listen to him and I just ran outside. Tears started rolling down my face and I wiped them away. I was gonna walk away when someone gave me a tight back hug and I knew it was DongWoo. It felt like my heart stopped for a while.

DW: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It's your birthday and I ruined it because of a stranger who I don't even care about. You got all dressed up and even wore makeup when you usually don't just to impress me. But I'm so foolish that I ruined your birthday. I'm sorry.

Me: DongWoo-ya...

DW:(pulling away from the backhug and turning me to him) here's your gift. Check it out.

I oped the gift and there were two rings inside which said "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" & there was also a note inside it. It said,

"Dear best friend,

I'm so sorry. But you're so beautiful. You've always been. I love you and I did ever since this school year started yet I still dated 2 girls who liked me only for my looks. But I know you're not like that. I know you like me too. I can see it in your smile. I love how naive you are. But I should have you before anyone else does. What if they take you for granted? I'd rather get rejected than let you be in the wrong hands. You know how many bad guys there are in the world. Well, I am one of them but not In front of you. And I know you know that too. I know you've been hurt because of me and I never even saw that. I'm sorry for everything. But, WILL YOU BE MINE?? I'LL REALLY LOVE YOU, I WILL WORRY ABOUT YOU, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU TILL THE END. I love you!!!

With love,

Your best friend"

I couldn't do anything but cry. He hugged me and I cried a lot. He pulled away the hug and wiped my tears away.

DW: you don't look pretty when you cry. So, can you smile??

I smiled for him.

DW: I'm sorry!! I ruined your birthday. I hate myself for making you cry. But you are mine, right???

I smiled and nodded shyly.

DongWoo hugged me and kissed me on my forehead making me unable to move. He put that ring on my finger and he held my hand and dropped me home.