Disappointment

As the tenth member of MeseMoa I’ve seen a lot of weird things. From Kimagure Prince and Nichan falling asleep cuddling, to Aoi in a wig and dress, I’ve learned to expect just about anything. Of course for the video for Shadow Kiss was expected ever since the song was written, but I was a little surprised when the video producer Taku told me I wouldn’t be in the video.
“What do you mean?”
“Well,” he looked down, wouldn’t let me see his expression, “the video is just going to be the boys”. I was stunned for a second, but I stepped back and just helped put the last couple stitches in a jacket.
I usually worked pretty late on the outfits, and before I was done it was already 3am., The door opened and I looked up from the sleeve trim that just wouldn’t stay on. And Tomi-tan had slipped in behind the door.
“Hey, how’s it going?” he asked as he pulled up a chair next to where I was working.
“Oh, I guess it’s okay,” I put down what I was working on to hold his hand, which we did a lot.
Before I knew what was really going on, Tomi-tan had reached over and planted a big kiss on my lips. After a minute of shock I kissed back a little, Tomi-tan and I had always been closer that some of the others. I had met him in college when I went abroad. His lips parted slightly and kissed me deeply, which I didn’t expect. He put his hand on the back of my neck over my hair that just reached. I stiffened a little but he just leaned into me and I relaxed. Even quicker than he had kissed me, I felt hands on my back and legs. Kimagure Prince was lifting me into his arms and after my kiss with Tomi-tan broke, he picked up and kissed me harder. My brain stopped working, and suddenly it wasn’t just KP kissing me, it was Tomi-tan too and it make me melt under my skin.
“Do you want to go somewhere else, mistress?” asked KP. I blushed heavily and nodded, and they carried me away, down the hall of the house and up the stairs to the bedrooms. I thought it was strange that we went in Aoi’s room, but I couldn’t devote any thought to it. Tomi-tan was on me in a heartbeat, and KP at my side. They took turns kissing me, my chest, and my hands. After a few minutes I hear the door open and freeze, but Tomi-tan and KP just take a quiet step back and Aoi steps in the room.
“How are you, princess?” he says, closing the door and unbuttoning his shirt.
“What is this?” I say, looking completely confused.
“I did this for you, princess. You need a break, and I’m here to give you that”. I breathed in sharply, and Aoi smiled on of those devious little smiles that he made when he was trying to be sexy. It was working, especially because he had gotten his shirt and belt off and was starting to kneel on the bed. I couldn’t move, but Aoi made it so I didn’t have to, bending over me and kissing me fully. Finally, I moved my hands to his waist and he moved his up to my face. He put his left knee on the other side of my legs, and his right knee in between mine.
“Aoi,” I breathed when he kissed down my neck...