Continuation

Aoi smiled slyly at me and kissed lower on my neck, catching the bone with his teeth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw tomitan and KP leave through the door, though they both looked extremely interested. Aoi put both hands in either sides of my face.
"Only see me," he said, kissing my lips again. I felt his hands travel down my body, taking off my skirt and pushing under my sweater. He sat me up to take it off, and I saw a flash in his eyes when he found I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. He placed his hands over my bra, gently pushed me back down, and squeezed when he kissed me again. I tried not to be too loud, in a house with 9 boys I was used to this, but I let out a few moans between heavy breaths. Aoi shifted his body down mine and pressed into me deliciously. I could feel him already fully hard under his loose pants, probably from practice. His eyes flashed again and I finally wrapped my arms around him fully; I didn't want him to go anywhere. 
He kissed down my neck and chest, unhooking my bra as he went, removing it quickly so I was left only in my pink bow thong. 
"Not fair," I managed to say, "that you're nore dressed than I am". Aoi smirked into my stomach where he was kissing and paused to take off his pants. He climbed back onto me and actually winked, saying, "Better, Princess?" I laughed just a little at that, but it soon turned into a huff when he bit the soft skin between my neck and shoulder. "Aoi," I said his name again.
"Yes, Princess," he almost whispered, kidsing as he went all the way down to the edge of the fabric, "Only think of me". Finally, he kissed lower, right where I wanted him to for what seemed like hours. The first was tentative, but he got bolder as he went, his little, pink tongue coming out to caress my outer wall. I couldn't help but sink my hands into his hair. He moved slightly to take off that last piece of clothing, and then his whole face was between my bare legs. One lick was really all it took, but Aoi relished the moment, licking my clit up and down, licking inside, sucking gently. 
I couldn't take it for long, "Aoi, please," I panted.  He only barely looked up, and went right back in. Then I really couldn't take it. I bunched up everywhere and shook a little as it all released, all with Aoi's perfect mouth on me. He kissed my thighs as I came down, and then moved his whole body up to look me in the eyes. "Do you want more, Princess? We can stop if that's what you want, I'd never make you," and his eyes were a little sad, but so sweet right then. I didn't want to stop yet, and with that look in his eyes I couldn't stop.
"No, I want you, Aoi-san," and I kissed him like I'd wanted to for a long time. He smiled just a little, but changed it to a smirk quickly. His boxers were gone now, I'm not sure when they had left but I didn't really care. The shortest member of MeseMoa had more than just an adorable smile. As he kissed me and let his hands wander my body, I let mine wander his, and found his cock easily. He broke the kiss a minute after I had my hand on him and I noticed him biting his lip a second after I bit mine. 
"Will it hurt? You're so big," I breathed. Aoi was shocked, "wait, is this...?"  I didn't wait for his answer, "I told you I wanted you, Aoi. I know this is my first time"...