The Beginning Of It All

"Bring him in." an old scientist demanded, his crooked teeth exposed as he spoked, a stench wafted from his mouth.
      2 buff built men entered the room with a frail man who was struggling to free himself from the steel grip of the buff monsters. "Mr Sahai, he is here." one of the men said.
       Without sparing a glance on the struggling victim he order the men to strap the helpless man onto the metal bed as he held onto a syringe filled with his new invention that will help him take over the entire world it works.
       That's why he brought the guinea pig, Mr Ashley.
   "Do you know what im bout to do to you?" Mr Sahai spoke, spewing saliva everywhere.
       Mr Ashley's eyes widened as Mr Sahai inserted the needle into his arm.
              A loud scream erupted from the particular room echoing throughout the hallways.
           Mr Ashley started to twitch as his veins showed up all over his body and blood poured out from his mouth, nose and eyes. Finally, he passed out. However seconds later a bloodcurdling scream from one of the buff man could be heard.
         Mr Sahai and the suriving buff man watched in horror as Mr Ashley escaped the straps and pounced onto the man beside him, ripping him into shreds and chewing on his body like a crazed cannibal.
                    "Fuck."