I am waiting for you😉

" why I am shy and why I feel miserable ??! " Jessica said to herself . I don't feel well really . I am so busy I have training five days a week .But the nice in this that there is a boy called Becket.
We are team mates. I like him he is funny , hand some , friendly and he is from a good family . I really want him to be next of me.
because I sometimes feel lonely. But I am not sociable to know any new thing about him that I don't know . I want be unusual so I will try to be sociable more than I can be
loved .when I arrived home safety. I missed Becket so much . I notice that his mother like my mother and they are friends .I am so happy about this . from my happiness and thinking about him , he appears in my dreams. This is the most lovely dream that appears to me

Next day our captain make us play together again and I am so glad for this . He had two sisters Rina the older and Neressa , He is the younger , As me . Here I am . I feel that now we are friends . I only want our mums to be always friends .

"Nice to meet you" I said with a smile while training .😊"Sorry"I said . 😓 "Me !!!Sorry about what ??! " He said with a smile. "............about yesterday" she said in a nervous way. "Oh , my God...... Don't care about this " He answered. " Thank you "I replied. your welcome " he answered " ........... They have training right now . At the end of the training. I fell on the ground .
while Becket is talking with his friends. when he turn his head . He find me on the ground and laugh and he hold me hand and make me stand up ,He raise my head up "How did you fall on the ground like this ??! "He said with an smile . "I really Don't know , How." I said Becket smile with his romantic eyes . I have a lot of friends as Silvia she is my best friend , Ricana she is a good friend to me and Ferla my loyal friend.

Silvia , Ricana and Ferla have felt that I have been friendly with Becket , Because he is a good friend to me . in the end of training He look at my eyes and hold my hands and " I will never forgot you " and his lips was already on my cheek 😘
I can't talk because I really love him . I enjoy thinking about him. 💑 Silvia, Ricana and Ferla had seen this. 😫 I really don't want any one to know this. I went my home and call him. He said" Hi " ........ I am so nervous and I left him talking and didn't answer.... He close and call me again.... I answered" Hi "I said He ask me about the first call..... I didn't know what to say....