2

"Wake the hell up Haseon! We have a meeting today!" Hye came rushing into the room.

"Ok ok calm your shit." I laughed. "Get out and I'll get dressed." She ran out with a stressed out look on her face. I yawned slowly and stepped out of bed, using my telekinesis to put my clothes and glasses on and bring my makeup towards me.

"For gods sake Seon i wish that you had been born with a power that actually made you get out of fucking bed." Nari walked in laughing. Me and Nari shared a room, and so did Yeona and Jihee. Apparently, Hye was allowed her own room as she was the oldest.

My half of the room was painted white, and i had pictures of me and the rest of Michin hanging there. The best picture i had was of the rest of my family. My mother was beautiful. She had natural blonde hair, unusual for a Korean. My father wasn't on the picture. Apparently he had buggered off before me and my brother were born. That's right. I was a twin. He just didn't get the powers.

My room also had a black bed with a matching dressing table

My room also had a black bed with a matching dressing table. The mirror reflected a translucent sheet hanging over the top of my bed, fairy lights attached.

On Nari's side of the room, it is basically the same as mine, except everything is black. She also doesn't have fairy lights, but lights stuck to the wall and ceiling to mimic far away stars.

I shoved on a black cropped jumper and black jeans, while Nari was wearing a purple woolly jumper and black jeans. I quickly applied some light makeup; foundation, concealer and mascara.

"Come on then Michin lets show them what we got!" I ran out to the car. And this is where it all started. With my stupid eagerness.

••••••••••••

And i find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad,
The dreams in which i'm dying are the best i ever had.

- Sandy x