00 | INTRODUCTION

▹▹▹

(   HELLO, AND WELCOME TO

IF WRESTLERS WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL,

ONE PART OF OUR COMEDY CENTRAL.   )

WELCOME to our new and very first comedy book, IF WRESTLERS WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL.

Before we start, we wanted to clarify that this book is solely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously.

Thus, the content that you find here will not necessarily be true, because we're inventing if not most then all of it.

So whatever we say about wrestlers in these chapters are jokes and not facts.

We don't mean to offend or insult any of the wrestlers in any way, as we respect all of them as people, apart from their gimmicks and appreciate all the hard work and effort they put in this business to entertain us.

Also, if you tend to easily get upset by people whose opinions differ from yours, we suggest you leave right now because this is clearly not the place for you.

If you choose to read on and at some point dislike or disagree with what we say, drop a comment and tell us why, we're all ears and we enjoy reading your opinions.

With that said, we'd like to explain a few things about the requests.

You are free to suggest any wrestler from any generation and promotion that suits you best.
But there will be situations where we are aloud to deny your request. We only ask of you not to take it personally, though.

NUMBER 1 : IF the admin that is in charge of fulfilling your request doesn't know the wrestling nor his / her personality well, they will do their fair share of research and ask other admins for information or help.

However, if we don't find much and get zero information on said wrestler (which is really unlikely), we'll have to deny your request.

NUMBER 2 : IF someone has already made a request for that person, we won't be able to accept your request because it's impossible for us to write about the same wrestler twice, unless you choose a different occupation.

Please be patient when waiting for us to update, because even if we're five people, we all have lives to attend to and school work or even work in general to do.

(   DISCLAIMER: Do not, under any circumstance, try to copy this book or its content and pass it as your own without giving us credit.   )

(   IMPORTANT NOTE: Negativity and hate within this book or account will not be tolerated and anyone who advertises them will immediately be blocked and reported.   )

(   REQUEST FORM.   )

To make it easier for all of us, please answer this exact form and fill your request out in one comment.

You can find the form in the comments section to make it simpler for you to copy.

Also, note that this chapter is the only one where you can file a request in, therefore comments in other chapters will be ignored.

• WRESTLER'S REAL NAME / STAGE NAME.
*which ever one you prefer.

• AGE.
*not in real life.

• PROMOTION HE / SHE WORKS IN.

• STATUS.
*jock, artist, musician, geek, etc.

• OCCUPATION.
*student, teacher, principal, janitor, etc.

• HOBBIES.
*optional but recommended.

• CLOSEST FRIEND(s).
*optional but recommended, three maximum.

• ENEMY(ies).
*optional but recommended, three maximum.

• ADDITION INFORMATION.
*optional.

(   SIDE-NOTE: This is NOT an actual fan/fiction, nor an imagines or a preferences book.   )

Enjoy and request away!

(   REQUESTS | OPEN.   )

▹▹▹