~New Creepypasta?~

Toby's POV

"Maybe today isn't going to be bad." I sighed as I got up. I then walked slowly over to the closet, looking through my clothing. I decided to pick out a Pierce the Veil shirt, black skinny jeans, and all black converse. I got changed then looked at my mp3 player, since we weren't able to have cell phones. The time was 10:32 am and I was late for breakfast! "Shit!" I said as I ran downstairs. My faceless, slender boss, known as Slenderman, 'looked' at me and sighs "Toby, why are you late?" I panted as I sat down in my usual seat, on the right side of Slenderman. "Sorry, I woke up late..." Slenderman pinched where his nose would be "Since you woke up late, I am giving you extra missions." I gasped, "What extra missions!? I already have a lot due to last week." I sighed then just sat there "Fine.... I'll take the extra missions." Slender chuckles "That's a great idea. Now eat your breakfast." I look down at the cold eggs and bacon then started to eat "Mmmmm... Cold food." Slenderman glared down at me, "Maybe you should have woke up earlier."

I sighed and put the food in the microwave. I then got the now warm eggs & bacon and sat in my spot. "I have a special mission for you today, Toby." I looked up at the tall figure, "What might will it be?" "You are going to find a game cartridge named Majora's Mask with no cover and has a marker writing of Majora." I looked at my boss strangely, "Why I am looking for a game?" "Well there is a creepypasta that lives within the game and I will be recruiting him for the mansion." My eyes widen, thinking about how many people we already have. Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, Sally, Clockwork, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, and many others.... "Do you think we will have enough room?" Slender chuckled softly, "Of course, we will." I nodded and finished my food. I walked upstairs to my room then got changed to my usual work clothing. I get out my dull multicolored sweatshirt with blue jeans, tennis shoes, my mouth-guard, goggles, and lastly my two beautiful hatchets. I looked at myself in the mirror "Maybe the creepypasta will be my friend." I smiled softly as I start my adventure..