~The First "Date?"~

Hey it's your boi Toby here, and I warn you of this chapter. It will have gore and a depressional situation. Hope you like the chapter~

Ben's POV

"Hey... Do you want to go killing tonight and get to know each other?" I saw Toby blush and so did I. 'Damn he is so adorable, but did he really ask me on a date?' I replied to his question with a slight nod. "O-Okay, we will go in a hour if you want." "Yeah sure." I said, checking the time. '9 oclock is perfect for killing..' I smiled to myself and looked at Toby. 'Damn he is hot...' I got up from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror that was by a dresser. "Man... I wonder what made me who I am. I bet it was him..." I said to myself at a low volume, but Toby looked confused. 'Fuck... He heard me.' "You were made the way you are because people have changed you... It might be for the better but at least you have a better life now."

Toby's POV

"You were made the way you are because people have changed you... It might be for the better but at least you have a better life now." I said and Ben just looked at himself. 'I guess what I said really soaked in' Ben finally looked away from the mirror and walked close to me. I gulped softly and my heart started to flutter. He suddenly... hugged me. My eyes widen as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 'I hope he doesn't feel my heart..' I said as Ben let go softly "Thanks for finding me... If you didn't, I would be in Clocktown forever..." He sniffed as if he was going to cry. My heart broke slightly and I messed up his hair softly "There is no need to cry. You are finally found, and now you are part of a good family.." Ben smiled softly and wiped his eyes quickly "Okay... Now what about that killing spree?" He smirked softly. I smirked back "Let's go."

~A hour later~

Toby's POV

We finally found a good sized house. It seemed like there was at least two parents with kids, due to the pictures we found in the living room of a family of four. I look back at Ben and he looked a bit nervous. "Are you okay with this?" I said quickly and I quickly get a reply from him " Yeah, I am..." I smiled softly and went up to the stairs, leading to I assume was the parents' room. I chuckled slightly as I opened the door to see the two adults spooning each other. I take out one of my hatchets and looked back at Ben. His red irises glowed from the darkness, and he had this glitch effect in his appearance. 'I see this is the special thing about him.. I love it..' He smiled as wires formed out of his wrist. I was amused at his ability. The wires moved towards the female mortal, wrapping around her throat. I looked back at Ben, and he was grinning with the most insane smile I have seen. The wires gripped roughly, causing the woman to wake up suddenly holding her throat. She loosened her hands from the wires, showing that she died. I gave Ben a thumbs up and a smile as I went for the male.

Ben's POV

'I finally got my first kill!' I saw that Toby gave me a thumbs up and a smiles, then I blushed. Toby approached the dude with ease and flipped him over roughly. The male woke from a deep sleep and his eyes widen. Toby got on top of this mortal and held his shining hatchet at his chest. Toby laughed with a sound of insanity and started to carve into the chest. As he did, the guy started to yell and grunt in pain. Toby finally decided to end it all, and smash the blade into the male's chest. Blood was everywhere and I actually liked the sight. I smiled at Toby and saw he was holding something. I walked closer and saw it was a heart. "Maybe we can put this in a jar and keep this for memories." I nodded happily. 'This was the best date ever.'