Clare x Jason Lemon

Look this is my first lemon and it's only for a competition so don't take it to seriously this is mostly for shits and giggles, go follow the little stinker dizzzakoshy. Enjoy, I guess....
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Flash Back~

Clare...
...Do you remember me?...

Flash Back End~

¿cCIaArRe?....
Clare...

     Clare had woken up frantically. In a state of shock with a pounding headache in...A  Fisherman jacket? Meh, nothing new.

       Hey, you know that feeling you have we're you don't know where the fuck you are and how you ended up in your bed even though you remember watching Caillou on demand last night? Yeah... just imagine it but get rid of that Cauillou part and replace it with dorm parties.

       Clare's mind, still fucked up as peruseual, began to drag herself to the kitchen like a home girl would to make herself that delicious cup of sunshine~! Coffe... not as interesting huh?

       Clare was a..."Bright" girl . 20, struggling to maintain her grade at a B- and her GPA atleast at a college student average. She was sent to Henvard College, choosing Law and Society as her major. Smart choice considering she's quite the stubborn one.

       She's often mistaken as a clerk from Walmart customer service or a stressed Math professor, but she's come to terms that she's not the most well define flower in the garden, and doesn't suck up to her relatives "compliments" as much as she used to. "Oh Clare, your so pretty in that white sweater!" They say not witnessing the fact that she looks like Puft Marshmallow man from GhostBusters. Anywho, as a Narrator, I'm not going to explain to you what this women looks like, instead, here's a picture!

 Anywho, as a Narrator, I'm not going to explain to you what this women looks like, instead, here's a picture!

This is Clare Regans...Yeah, pretty hideous right?

Back to the actual story of a life time???

"EruUugh....FffFuck..." 

    Jason pokes his head from behind the wall separating the living room and the kitchen.

"Heyyyy..."

"Heyoo" Clare says in a monotone voice.

       Jason grades are just as bad as Clare's, as he is going through his rebellious state, he has decided to drop his grades like it's hot just to be a dick to his baseball loving gay hating papí. Long story short, not a very good son and father relationship. Here's a picture of the stud.