Noona (Yugyeom)

Brief summary:

Yugyeom was very shy and always got jealous whenever you would hang out with the boys. You found out he liked you when you get asked out on a date.

Knock knock.

Jackson pounded on Yugyeom's door once more. "Gyeomie!" He shouted playfully knowing that Yugyeom was just tired from practice.

"Hyung, I don't think I'm going!" Yugyeom could feel himself catching the cold. He just wanted to sleep all of the symptoms off.

"Yah, maknae!" Jaebum barged in his room without even bothering to knock.

"Hyung!" Yugyeom groaned.

"What? Were you jacking off?" Jaebum questioned. Yugyeom wasn't sure if his hyung was joking or not.

"Probably to Y/N." Bam Bam whispered to Jinyoung which resulted in him getting slapped in the chest.

Yugyeom just rolled his eyes and threw his blanket over his head. "Go away, I'm getting sick." He mumbled loud enough for Jaebum to hear.

"Yugyeom get up, I promise you won't regre-" Jackson had attempted to get the young dancer up but was cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Yugyeom-ah, are you okay?" Y/N cautiously walked into the room hearing that Yugyeom was sick.

As soon as he heard her soft voiced laced with worry, he shot out of bed and greeted her immediately.

"Sorry for making you worry about me noona, I'll be out in a short while." The boy apologized with a bow.

Bam Bam snorted quietly as the rest of the boys in his room watched their young friend getting wrapped right around the girl's finger.

"Okay." Y/N parted with a smile and made her way back in the living room.

"You got Yugyeom up?" Jaebum's girlfriend asked you.

You responded with a light nod as you had become engulfed in the game that you had just downloaded on your phone.

"Figures." She mumbled to herself as she readjusted her makeup for the evening.

"What happened?" Y/N looked over at her.

"Hmm? Nothing." She smiles sweetly at the oblivious girl.

"Yay! We're ready!" Jackson runs out and shouts at the top of his lungs.

"Calm down will you?" Mark asks his overly energetic friend.

"Yeah, it's just a party." Jinyoung agreed with the eldest.

"Exactly. That's where all the bitche-" Bam Bam was interrupted by Y/N.

"Yah! Bam Bam-ssi. Don't talk like that." She scolded him.

Everyone laughed when he complied with her and shut up.

Y/N was the last to leave to make sure all the boys were ready. She was considered the mother of the boys. They all cared for her deeply.

Especially Yugyeom.

Yugyeom hurried out of his room to put his shoes on so he wouldn't make everyone even more late. (A/N: there's no such thing as being late to a party.... Well, in my opinion at least 😂). He saw Y/N standing at the front door of the apartment waiting for him. His heart fluttered at the thought of Y/N waiting for him.

Y/N looked up from her device and saw the giant boy rushing around which brought a smile to her face. He was just too cute sometimes.

"Ah, look at you Yugyeom you look handsome." She complimented.

Yugyeom was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say.

"Uhh, you too noona." She chuckled at his response.

"I've never been told I was handsome before." She played around with him.

Y/N always knew Yugyeom as the shy quiet boy. Or at least that's what she noticed every time she's came over.