input the title

-~~~~~~~~~~~-
I woke up early then all the others in my den I got up and walked outside I look and see Jazmine and Alex just walking out of the den ''hey alpha'' Alex and Jazmine said ''ill have to get used to that'' I said they chuckled a bit ''well you two sould be off hunting''I said they nodded ''vary well let's go alex'' said Jazmine and they walked off.
Sence no one was up for about 1 hour so I decided I would go for a walk so I started to head out after 5 or maybe 7 minutes gone by I started to hear fighting I kept going I stopped and ducked into a bush I saw two packs fighting i was a little scared but I was a alpha I had alpha blood so my fear gone away fast I had to protect my territory but I was far out numbered so I got out of the bush behind it so they did not see me and I howled for my pack the wolves must have stopped because I did not hear any more fighting I could hear the others howling getting closer I could see them so I jumped out from behind the bush and growled the others showed up behind me ''who. Are you''i growled a big gray wolf with red eyes ''I am redmoon leader of the Moon pack and you are invading my territory''I growled louder than stepping forward a bit some of the wolves that wirdly look all the same backed up from my step and lowerd a little the gray wolf Im gessing he's the alpha ''well did not mean to trustpass on your territory'' said a yellow and black would that strangly  looks like a bumblebee ''well now then get off'' I growled ''hey lil lady calm down''said a would with gray and white wolf with blue around eyes ''jazz down''said said a red,blue and white wolf jazmine shot a glare at jazz ''jazmine calm they do not mean harm'' I replied ''but I do wanna know why must you fight on my territory'' I said to both of the other alphas ''HOW DARE YOU TALK TO LORD MEGATRON'' yelled at silver with a little of green and red ''wow talk about Christmas'' Alex said Jazmine giggled for a while till she and Alex got hit by spottedMist by the heads ''now I want you guys to leave my territory''I growled out scaring some wolves ''and if we dont''said the one they must call Megatron the alpha ''ill rip you to Peace's''I yelled in my alpha voice making even him flintching then the one Alex called the one Christmas jumped at me I moved out of the way and grabbed him by the neck and through him to a wolf with black and purple and looked like he had a mask on "tsk" I growled at him. " Starscream stand down" Megatron said to the one that attacked me, starscreame growled at me then walked off. I glared at all the wolves in my territory ot tried "Now can you leave?" I said but sounded more of a question "Tsk fine" said Megatron after he said that all the other wolves looked shocked (BECAUSE HE IN LO- *gets hit by a pan* T^T owww) "Prime! We will settle this another day" he growled at him the started to run off and soon his pack makes. I looked over to the pack that was still hear the ones with blue eyes "I'm sorry but we will leave your territory now" the alpha said and started to walk away and the others followed closely. "Well that was weird" Alex said sitting down "come on guys let's head home it's getting dark" I said to them and started to walk off to "Ughhhh but I literally just sat down" Alex complained to us "come on or we'll leave ya" spottedMist replied walking next to me going home "Ughh fine" Alex answerd getting up and following us back into our home.

 "Well that was weird" Alex said sitting down "come on guys let's head home it's getting dark" I said to them and started to walk off to "Ughhhh but I literally just sat down" Alex complained to us "come on or we'll leave ya" spottedMist replied w...

PhantomStrike

✨If the people who made a wolf wants me to draw there character I can if ya want ✨
I hope u like this Chimera_Child 😸❤

Also sorry for bad spelling and short story BUT
HAPPY ONE DAY LATE HOLLOWEEN

Btw ask any questions I'll try to answer them the best I can