❅ v

❝1 week until I leave.❞

❅ ❅ ❅

“Hmm,” My hyung only hummed in response, his triangular eyes scanning over my figure, then back to the gadget cradled in his fingers. “My advice; don't expect for her to accept you. It’ll hurt you,”

“I’m not expecting her to do that,” Although, I secretly wish she would accept me. Then I’d be the happiest boy in the world.

“I just want to get the weight off my shoulders.” I said, gazing into the window where the snow rested at the edges. It was half a lie.

“Time to eat,” Taehyung barged in the door, his eyes scanning over us before dragging our bodies outside.

• • •

“Are... you sure?” Leigh queried, concern filling her emerald eyes as I explained my agenda.

“A hundred percent.” I smiled. It was half a lie.

“Then I can live in peace knowing that he’s happy.”

“Will you still continue winter during December?”

“I don't think I–I will. Everyone despises it and I hate seeing them so unhappy.”

I breathed in the cold air, relieved that I still had some kind of human emotion in me. It truly did bother me that the people hated my existence and the consequences (A.K.A the weather) that came with it. All I ever wanted was them to be happy — but I had been punished for no reason, which was why, I was here. To curse everyone.

But I’m going to remove it for one person – for the idiot that made me laugh, the boy who could do almost everything, and the human that made me regret being immortal.

Jeon Jungkook.

“Then I’ll take your place.” Leigh focused her gaze on me, her green irises boring into my soul. It was filled with regret, some kind of sorrow and a little bit of determination. Passion was somewhere in there too. Then I felt like I was burdening her — causing all these problems and when I leave, she’s left to deal with everything. I felt terrible. I owed my life to Leigh.

“You don't have to.” I shook my head at her proposal.

“I want to, [Y/N]. And besides, the seasons have to keep going.” Leigh grinned genuinely, which made me feel better. She was a ray of sunshine, but sometimes, she’s also a bunch of gloomy clouds. “It's the world. Everything moves, everything changes.”

• • •

Spring was coming soon, yet there was no sign of it appearing. The weather never seemed to change — the snow never seemed to melt nor stopped falling.

Who knew I had this much power? I thought about it, and I’d never realized that if I did this when I was younger, I wouldn’t be able to last for very long. I was weak. I found myself giving up at almost everything, and back then, I hadn’t gained full control of my powers. I underestimated myself. I didn’t know I could hold up the weather for so long.

Yah, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday,” I heard a voice behind me say, and sure enough, it was the international playboy — he claimed he was one before.

“It’s okay, Kookie. I didn't go anyway, I was sick,” I smiled reassuringly to prove to him I wasn’t lying, even though I was. I did come to the park, and once I realized he wasn’t going to show up, I fled with tears in my eyes.

“Are you sure you’re okay now? The weather's only getting colder. You should've stayed inside,” Jungkook gives me a smile, a hand landing on my shoulder as the temperature in my cheeks rise. I nod slightly, smiling. “I wasn't going to meet you until spring, but my hyungs said it probably wasn’t going to come.”

Wae? You hiding something from me?” I teased playfully.

“Hmm, maybe I am. You’ll find out soon. First day of spring. We’ll meet here.”

What perfect timing. I could confess to him after he shows me whatever he's hiding. 1 week.

1 week until I leave.

• • •

a/n: sembreak is so close, i’m holding on pretty well guys.

~ running out of inside jokes