the party

When every one is at David's house, it just feels like home. Gabbie controlled the music, David had his camera out, Scotty and Toddy were rotating between Corona and Jack Daniel's, Jason was screaming around for content, Zane and Heath were catching up on the couch, and I sat at the table with Corinna. 

I never really got the chance to get to know Corinna, but I knew that the whole slut thing was all an act before I even spoke a word to her. David and everyone would never treat anyone like that. We sat and talked, Corinna drank a beer and I stuck with water as we traded ridiculous stories of being in the vlogs. It was nice, like we were in our own little corner. 

But as the music got louder and the people got drunker, I couldn't help but stray away from the conversation to check in on Zane and everyone else. The more I looked back, the more I couldn't ignore the complete and utter chaos happening around me. The room seemed to become hotter, like a crescendo as I tried to return to Corinna and I's conversation. My finger tapped rapidly on the glass, which caused Corinna to look down at my slightly trembling finger. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah...just a lot..." I nodded, raising my eyebrows and closing my eyes for a moment before pushing the stray hair out of my face. As I went to take another sip of water, a sharp pain hit my lower back, causing me to slam the glass down and press the palm of my hand to the point of impact. 

"Holy shit, Olivia" Corinna stood up and went over to me, resting her hand on my shoulder and taking my hand to help me up from the chair. I looked over at her, blue eyes staring into mine, knowing exactly what's about to go down. 

"Okay, okay, okay, okay. Let's go to a quiet room and I'll run down to get Zane" Corinna's eyebrows were furrowed as her eyes filled with concern. I nodded and took a deep breath in, concealing the lingering pain as Corinna and I walked across the living room and went to the downstairs guest room. 

She helped me sit down on the bed and immediately went to go get Zane, making sure to maintain her calm stature. I took this time to take deep breaths in order to prevent a panic attack and prepare for the next few hours to come. One hand was rested on my stomach while the other supported my body behind me. Just as I felt another sharp pain coming on, the door opened to reveal Zane, who's face was filled with concern. 

"Jesus Christ, let's go to the hospital" Zane rushed towards my side as I tilted my head back and scrunched up my face, squeezing my hand around Zane's forearm. As the pain passed, I looked over at him with beads of sweat forming on my forehead, and nodded vigorously. He took his hand in mine and helped me up and tried to take deep breaths as we exited the room. 

"David! If you're gonna use our baby as clickbait now's your chance!"